What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

indagroove

Veteran
the breeder is liberty this is a local thing.not exotic genetix.

No, liberty was the cultivator, it says so right on the package you posted a pic of. Here's one of Liberty's listings which confirm this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2020-10-21T213649.262.png
    Screenshot - 2020-10-21T213649.262.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 25

vanilla dutch

well that mite be so.but i know what i smelled tasted and smoked. its pretty good though for trim. maybe its something i should look into.thanks for the help though. u should give it a try its haze smell with a kush taste.maybe its the white in it.its lineage it kinda speculative at best.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How dyall make ya shatter clean of solvent lol. Friggin scary solvent shit

Hows pcgs cuts of runtz they have runtz x durb f1 from true cap apparwntly

Vacuum oven purge under low heat ... Keep your attitude to yourself

Bio boy

Vacuum oven purge under low heat ... Keep your attitude to yourself

Cool as. Self made purgers or the expensive ones id love to make it just i do hash and dry ice cause i know i cant totaly clean it yet.

Am not sure about attitude if i was misunderstood somehow ? I dont get where the attitude is in my text bit confused there no attitude intended if interprated or aimed at me im sorry you thaugh i had attitude i genuinly had non was quite happy in this post and amazed at your pull we pay 100 dollar a gram shatter in uk id hate to think howmuch is there lol mmm

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool as. Self made purgers or the expensive ones id love to make it just i do hash and dry ice cause i know i cant totaly clean it yet.

Am not sure about attitude if i was misunderstood somehow ? I dont get where the attitude is in my text bit confused there no attitude intended if interprated or aimed at me im sorry you thaugh i had attitude i genuinly had non was quite happy in this post and amazed at your pull we pay 100 dollar a gram shatter in uk id hate to think howmuch is there lol mmm
My bad I’m sorry I’ve had an argument so many times with people about concentrates I was assuming the worst for me my apologies...Working on a different product right now pics soon

capnCõno

Where did all these stories come from ????? Runtz was like almost anything else a bag seed find hyped to the max by some rappers in la....but was figured to be gelato skittlez.... sold to a dude for 25k and then passed out by yes prop in 2017-18..... once cuts started spreading you started to hear white runtz pink runtz etc etc by different groups .... truth is all runtz cuts came from one spot and probably trace back to yprop frostboss.... how stories change over time I be damn where this one would end up....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where did all these stories come from ????? Runtz was like almost anything else a bag seed find hyped to the max by some rappers in la....but was figured to be gelato skittlez.... sold to a dude for 25k and then passed out by yes prop in 2017-18..... once cuts started spreading you started to hear white runtz pink runtz etc etc by different groups .... truth is all runtz cuts came from one spot and probably trace back to yprop frostboss.... how stories change over time I be damn where this one would end up....

That’s the part that I was told and you’re the second person to say Sell 25K I’m inclined to believe it...wow ...:whistling: Here’s some RuntZ wax I just ran 80 gram slab after vacuum purge , the yields she returns are bountiful & for my taste the high is really nice ,very up ...very smooth with potency ... in the head all in the head
picture.php
picture.php

soopy

Veteran
Hopefully they found a nice F1 Durban x Gushers to use as the pollen donor....there are some very nice plants in that F1 Durban x Gushers crossing.

purpleplayer007

starcrash how much of the harvest did you turn into wax... that looks super stable ..my outdoor got messed up by caterpillars but i still have some flowering inside.. i just smoked some moneybag runtz thst blew me away recently i think it was runtz x og

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
starcrash how much of the harvest did you turn into wax... that looks super stable ..my outdoor got messed up by caterpillars but i still have some flowering inside.. i just smoked some moneybag runtz thst blew me away recently i think it was runtz x og

For a variety of reasons the majority of it is getting concentrated and extracted...I don’t like to pick favorites but right now Runtz might be my favorite... I got a Lotta super lemony citrusy smells and flavors coming from the crumble ...go figure? Super potent too I would encourage you Concentrate either via solvent or non-solvent method on that caterpillar portion of the crop because it will be totally worth your effort in my humble opinion;)

kalopatchkid

Veteran
For a variety of reasons the majority of it is getting concentrated and extracted...I don’t like to pick favorites but right now Runtz might be my favorite... I got a Lotta super lemony citrusy smells and flavors coming from the crumble ...go figure? Super potent too I would encourage you Concentrate either via solvent or non-solvent method on that caterpillar portion of the crop because it will be totally worth your effort in my humble opinion;)

How did it perform for you outdoors?

purpleplayer007

i agree the ones i have in the growroom look 100x better. i just have to dial in the yeild but the smell coming off the resin has the strongest candy gelato smell and its loud azz hell.. im going try to salvage the what i can from outside and see how it presses..
this is one of the indoor plants..
picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Man the disrespectful tone taken with legends like OP and EG is crazy.....cats need to check egos and recognize where they are.

Latest posts

Latest posts