What's new

Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

i knew that was you Zoo,cant keep a good man down. what up Bro?.i cant wait to see what you can do with her,she is really resined out and hella sticky.

G

guest3854

Lookin killer Rounders , how they smellin' fer yas ?

You got slips off that girl , yeah ?

We've been harvesting , drying , separating and sorting a grip of "official release" Ultra Sonja beans , ready fer '09 !

Steele

what up bro.. well its smelling like a very light mint ,very sweet,floral-e,like a candy fruity smell almost for me right now,not to good on describing,but smells pretty awesome,looks to yeild well, yup i sure did take some cuts,got 2 in veg right now,going to keep this one liking her already,especially if it smoke well, very sticky and resined out for sure.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Looks like some Ultra Sonja .... nice looker ya got there Rounders !

Steele

thanks alot Steele you dida kick ass job on these a sick cross indeed, i am very lucky to have grown these and found a keepe rin popping 1 bean...quick update farmers on Ultra Sonja,man do i love this plant,very easy grow and not picky at all,right now it smelling of a wonderfull fruity cherry smell,very sweet and earhty,one of those smells that you cant get enough of and i keep going in for a wiff after wiff,this also seems to yeild rea lwell and pack on the buds and well as resin...she definetly has a place in my garden for a while...here she is on day 62

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
you really did a great job rounders. a cherry pheno eh? mmmmmmmm yummy

as soon as i figure this new thing out here and find out how to put picture up i got some dried nug shots of the Ultra Sonja

G

guest3854

Yeep , tha gallery issues suck but once you git tha hang of it , you'll have larger pics & better resolution . Can't wait to hear how they hit ya Rounders ....

Be well buddy ,
Steele

ok folks finnally got some pix of the some Dried nug Shots ofthe Ultra Sonja,lovin this bud,great day smoke with a nice cherry tone to it, also has some other faint smell just cant put my nose around it,she taste just like she smells. very nice bag appeal and seems to be a nice yeilding,great job again on these Steele.need to click on picture to really see it.well guess i still need to figure this pixs thing out..least i was able to get something for you all to look at.lol

G

guest3854

Yeah Rounders,

I can smell that cherry funk from here . She gits that from tha Cheese, one of several flavors that makes us appreciate her here at GrindHouse . Glad you found a killer in just 1 bean, I'm sure there's a couple more in tha pack to make yer decision of a keeper, that much harder. Keep tokin' and try an' give us a smoke report , it really is a complex palette.

Steele

Yeah Rounders,

I can smell that cherry funk from here . She gits that from tha Cheese, one of several flavors that makes us appreciate her here at GrindHouse . Glad you found a killer in just 1 bean, I'm sure there's a couple more in tha pack to make yer decision of a keeper, that much harder. Keep tokin' and try an' give us a smoke report , it really is a complex palette.

Steele

just gotta say very stoked to get a killer pheno from 1 bean and i am sure there is another killer pheno lurking in the 3 i got left also.
well first i smell it 1 or 2 or 3 times times before i pack a bong hit LOL as she smells oh soo good....shes tastes oh so cherri-li-ous,with a little hit of something else cant put my taste buds on it,very smooth does not hit right away a little creeper at times, although more Satvia ,after a few bong hits and she will have ya little mellow after a whlie but not drooling stuck to the couch but definetly will show her indi side a little..overall kick ass cross another winner For Sho!!

Latest posts

Latest posts