What's new

Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

:canabis:Ok folks got a few update shots for ya she on day56 she get a nice 2 week flush....:canabis:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Very nicely done rounders02.If she smokes half as good as she look's.You'll be one hell of a stoned guy :yeahthats

she is a very nice somke, kind of all over the place, very heady and feel it in the face, kind of gets ya motavated like let so do something kind of thang,but if ya take a seat like to watch T,V for a sec, that sec could turn into a hour,:abduct: a creep up on ya kind of meds, dont relize how high you are till ya sit down, all around great smoke, easy trim, makes great hash, made some for the Ultra Sonja Trim and a few other strains of trim i had but mostly the U.S... here a shot of the ISO has i made for the first time ever from the trim of the U.S and a little of other strain trim...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest3854

Lovely live pics Rounders, you really showcased that gal nicely.

Steele

thanks alot Steele,she has definetly a pleasure to grow,already got another round of her going, will put some put som pix of the Dried nugs up soon as i get a chance...

shack

Holy Shit Rounders,your grow skills are obvious.
Excellent job.
Your pics are temping me to get mine started.

what up Folks!!!!! thought i share with ya another round of the U.S.... man the more and more i grow this gal the more she Blows me away!! just love her to death, think i got her pretty dailed in now just trying to up my yeild fro last time, trying to this gal to get 2~2 1/2 oz each,maybe 3 which i think is possiable... these are on the start of week 4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php