What's new

Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

G

guest3854

Whoa Rounders ..... she looks like tha Octomom, LMFAO. Really though, nice lookin' gal, love tha structure of her, and MAN that Ultra Sonja stank is powerful shit .....

Steele

What up Steele!!LOL thanks bro,yeah she puts out a nice Stank aroma love it..yeah she will brach out like crazy if ya let her....

Week 7 Ultra Sonja:woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Eggman

Congrats Rounders that's a beautiful first crop of U.S. I see your on your second at 7weeks as I am with my first go around of U.S. and i have a question for you. I noticed you started your flush at 56 days on the first go around and i wanted to know what the trichs looked like for you and also if you wanted more of the couch lock, would you have gone longer?

Thanks for any info and input. Steele made one hell of a plant with this one.
album.php

album.php

album.php
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=6461

What up CF?Hope ya Enjoying that U.S, ur SB looking great,and it has so much flavor that what i love about it.

yup yup.CF is right Eggman,this is 3 i believe,and got 3 or 4 of these Gals right behind it.
i say it was about almost half amber..if you are looking for couch lock she is perfect at 69~70days,if ya want more of a head high she good at 65~66 days.Hope ya Enjoy the U.S as much as i have...

G

guest3854

Rounders, again lovely pics. Stoked that yer lovin US long time.

Egg, diggin tha pics in yer gallery as well. I really liked tha last pic. Very nice .....

Steele

what up Steele!!?!?!thanks alot, hope all is well bro.yup yup hope to enjoy her smoke for while to come. here is some more shots and a close up,well as close as my camera can get.this one getting the chop in about a week and a half....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3854

Good God Rounders, you've got that bitch DIALED ..... Nice work as always.

Steele

Was sup Steele!?! many thanks to ya bro, i sure am sweet on this Gal....just love her high,and ya dont get burnt out of her...

What up all!?!?!?! What up Steele Hope all is Good a well with you yours...a while ago i threw 1 clone of the Ultra Sonja outside just for the heck of it, seems this gal does great outdoor as well which was no surprise....so thought i share with ya some nus shots...Also gonna choping a couple more U.S will try to take some shots of them before i hang to dry and some nugs shots after dried....thanks for looking....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
hey rounders, look at dem chrystals man the Grindhouse seems to be the secret killer beans breeder, you know it, this shit compares to the alpha diesel I'm smoking.

But for some reason this forum aint choked with smart growers lokin fer killer bud, big yield and worked genetics. WTF!!

I now grown out a few strains and I gotta admit Steele you're up there with REZ bro.

I know man, you may not want comparison and you can edit whatever you want but I am side by side-ing my ultra and this kikass alpha pheno, and they're both kikass strong medicine (maybe the alpha is a tad stronger) but for getting stoned for a long long time I can rely on either.

You got the alpha on yield, there aint nothing like pulling 3oz per plant compared to 1 ;)

Hope I didn't go too off tangent in my ultra sonja canna-cake-infused keypaddingses, tell me if I did, then tuck me in and kiss me good night, cos the girls arrive in less than 10 minutes and I gotta go warm up.

Party on Grinders of good shite ;)

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
oops I meant to ask rounders, is your buds really limed like that or is the camera making things look that way?