What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Markass

Well as for current growing ons, I don't have any, and only have one official previous one, but I've got a few friends around that have grows so that keeps me occupied..Renting at the moment and not in a position to be able to grow myself, but here's some from one of my grows..were second generation blueberry/cotton candy mix/mystery buds..good seeds though, a great smoke..The plants themselves weren't a lot to brag about by the time flowering was finished, I fought PH and after dumping soil found they were rather rootbound, but it was a good yield in my opinion with only a 250hps..lotsa LST, but I made use of the space..I miss it so much, I can't wait until I'm in a position to be able to do it again. I don't know if the limit period is 800x800 and 1mb or just noobie limits, but I guess it doesn't lose a ton of detail luckily..Just got a new camera a while back and looking forward to get some practice in and see if it can do any better than my cheapie polaroid..

I like the colors in your buds, I bet they have a very interesting smell, eh??

Attachments

• Dsci0004.jpg
    Dsci0004.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Dsci0007.jpg
    Dsci0007.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Dsci0023.jpg
    Dsci0023.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Dsci0028.jpg
    Dsci0028.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 15

Markass

here is pic of cool tube in regards to what I left in rep..might be something you'd think about for the next round..I was really impressed how cool it kept even with just a 250cfm duct fan on it..crispi turned me on to them and I don't recommend growing to anyone without suggesting a cool tube strongly..here's a link if you're interested http://www.texashydroponics.com/shop/product.php?productid=1984&cat=0&page=1

doesn't look like you have heat stress or anything which was a prime concern for me with such a small space, but I'd bet you could get even more of a yield out of it..just some food for thought I figured I'd pass on to a fellow gardener

Attachments

• DSCI0049.jpg
    DSCI0049.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 19

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Wow! Look at all that bud! Very impressive Rosy_Cheeks.

I think I would have to be stupid to not get my next genetics from REZ :]

What do you think of his Sour Diesel? Smoke report?

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Oops, back again,

I told myself I wasn't going to, not yet :D

I will make seeds of the SDOGs KITCHA, if I get a daddy of the five I've got, and I will also cross it with Blockhead, ISS and why not Skunk#1?

Looking good Markass, and the plants you've grown are top notch. Blueberry, yum, I'll probably grow Cotton Candy, one day, (still waiting for my growroom to get PIMPED!).
Cool tube is a smart solution in small growrooms with hot bulbs and heat problems, but if temps isn't a problem (I run A/C) and vertical space isn't an issue, I prefer to use naked bulbs kept at the exact right distance. I know my 600w bulbs well, still I do fry a cola every now and then.

I grew Rezdog's Sour Diesel v2 (the version right before the IBL) catman, and there were phenos in there that were better than the original ECSD cut I used to smoke when I lived in NYC.
I kept two phenos that were outstanding in both stone and yield, I scrapped one, and lost the other to an unknown disease. This was 2005/06, and I still regret it. I was cocky at the time, had a room full of killer genetics, thought the v2:s weren't dieselish enough, that the high was kind of short-lived, that Soma's NYCD was just as good or even better, etc. But in hindsight, I realize I should have done my utmost to keep both. I still have a jar of SDv2 bud from 2006, stored at the heart of the sanctuary, guarded jealously. Two years + of storage, and it blows almost anything away. The high's fantastic, the diesel aroma close to perfect. I wouldn't part from that jar for anything, not even for a night with Jessica Alba. Well, I might swap it for a night with Keira Knightley, but she would have to stay all night and make me a killer breakfast in the morning, okay? So, Rez, if you read this, I will never scrap your SD again, you hear? I made a mistake, I'm sooory!

The plants are going down tomorrow, Friday the 13th. It'll be a massacre!!!

This here Blockhead is the smallest cola in the lot, I haven't taken much pics of her, but now she has foxtailed and put on colors that makes her a beauty, no?

The ISS:s you already know...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Rosy..
Rosy said:
but now she has foxtailed and put on colors that makes her a beauty, no?
..a beauty indeed..and no superstion for the Cheeks? Friday the 13th!..Looking forward to the next round of nice pix...DD

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks -.-, Black Ra1n, doobie, I'm running two 600w horisontal and two 250w vertical, less in the summer.

Next run, perhaps the chop, before my hands go all gooey with resin...

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thank's keke.nz, yeah I kind of feel like a white boy in a zoot suit, with my bitches...

pimp%20suit.jpg

Well, the chop is on! Last chance to get a glimpse of these darlings, but their clones will return and haunt you again!

picture.php

picture.php

I will perhaps get some chop pics later, not a lot of foliage to shred, no agent orange needed this time around.

KITCHA

Veteran
Mad skillz Rosey, Fingers crossed you have a nice male in the SDOG's to hit the Blockhead that would be sick!

SDOG f2's keep me posted please (",)

Peace Kit.

keke.nz

cant wait to see the next lot of pics if you put some up rosy! im new to growing and if i could ever produce plants like yours id be so fukin happy haha.

keke

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey Guys,

Yes KITCHA, I'm hoping for at least one male. Two of different phenotypes would be great. I'm hoping the SDOG is a fair yielder, I know the SD IBL is, and that's the lean I would want for the upcoming crosses. Potent as hell and fat!

Well keke.nz, next round of pics will be in eight weeks or so, when the new round of plants are big enough to look decent on photo. The plants are chopped, stripped and hung.

I sneaked into the dry room this night (which is a dark room that no longer serves. Viva la revolution digital!) and took one pic of the drying plants, underexposed and out of focus, I was high as a kite :D

picture.php

Here's my favorite ISS pheno, the day of the chop, unsuspectingly wagging her hips under the HPS...

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yeah. This is what she looks like pickled,

picture.php

I've got more than a dozen of these so far, 1.5 kg jars, I'm set for a week :D

wordtree

bo selecta! you are a machine...those are executed to perfection. Pictures and stuff aren't half-bad, either haha
enjoy the fruits of your harvest. What's on the block as far as concentrates? Just the quick wash iso you mentioned?

Nik Dynosaur

Rosy this was an incredible read. I know you said not to post out of focus pics, but....

here's my oaxacan highland sativa mom and her soon to be life partner (who i call "Jorge")

picture.php

oh and this is for you...

picture.php

:)

C

CMoon

nice passion nik:joint:

wouldnt mind getting pickled on that island rosey:woohoo: bit your saveings me right at bottom:laughing:

i broke sound barrier 3 times on this strain without leaving my bed:abduct:

bests cmoon

Latest posts

Latest posts