What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

B

bonecarver_OG

:D am i stoned :D or are u saying u got 1,5 kilo from that last harvest! :D congrats!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey guys,

Yeah wordtree, I'm a bit machine, although I'm more improvised than what might show in my threads. For instance, I don't follow any nutrient schedule anymore. I simply take a look at my plants and figure what they need more of and what else less. It works, but it's years of training behind it.

Funny, the SDOGs seem so Indica influenced (not yet prefloral), still they don't like high nute concentrations. They curl up on the same doses as I give the others, while the ISS is pale green and crying for more,

Thanks Nyk Dynosaur, and this thread isn't over. I'm keeping it open for a new group of girls are tanning under the bulbs on 12/12, the first buds should appear in a little more than a week or so. Did you grow that thingy there? I know you grew the Oaxacan, she's something...

Nice to see you're tucked in and medicated while it's cold and windy outside CMoon. Me I'm heading to this vernissage tonight, basically just to se if any hot chicks are around.

Yes Bone, you're stoned :D It's a 1.5 kg jar, which means it holds 1.5 liter of water full, but one full of buds will of course weigh less.
I pulled quite a few heavy plants though so you might not be very far off.

It's tea time over here. I've got a hot kettle, chocolates and other treats...

picture.php

Nik Dynosaur

Hey rosy

yeah i have a huge passiflora vine in my greenhouse. It has hundreds of buds on it and i know at least 4 open flowers right now. i'll snap a few shots later and post them for you to see. As well as the Oaxacan stud i'm playing with right now. :) i'm glad you liked them

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Back again, first grow started 2009,

Blockheads, also Island Sweet skunk, but other phenos this time, these are leaving the keeper's club.

Skunk#1, I've got a beautiful bushy plant that I think will be a real heart-crusher in end flower.

SDOGs are looking fine, I hope they don't embarrass themselves in front of the other girls and keep putting on weight.

I have a lot of bushed plants in this grow, so less colas and plenty more buds.

Blockhead, Mango pheno day 31...

picture.php

picture.php

Skunk#1...

picture.php

1000ARMSofKALI

this is mastersh@t of growing:yeahthats nice strains and great skills, mangoBH? mmmm sounds really tasty, ive grown bockhead and it didnt make big buds for me,but i grew her from seed and out, tasty pot

keep it up and stay safe, rosy

kali

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks Esbe. I'll try to keep you drooling, in any case I'm glad you like it.

You probably got the short Blockhead pheno 1000ARMSofKALI, it stays short in height and average in yield.
The one I call the mango pheno grows three times the size and the yield is excellent, no cash cropper would ditch her due to yield issues. She reeks of mango in flower, then cures into a more complex, still unmistakeable scent.
I've seen quite a few Blockhead grows here at IC, and most seem to run the short pheno. My guess is that it didn't turn up in the 5-pack freebies Gypsy so generously offered, still I'm convinced this is the pheno Breeder Steve wanted to pass on, she's just superior in all aspects - except pest resistance. Here she is from seed (my first run with her), and as you can see she packs on as much weight from seed as from clone, more even:

1000ARMSofKALI

wow rosy it looks great,thank you for response do you think it has something similar to that GrindHouseseeds blu sonja? its also foxtailing or you think its different?, buds on my blockhead stopped to grow in sixth week of flowerin or so, i think it was pheno with strong SPGinfluence, at least in taste department

that mangoBH cola pic is incredible, i love that structure, how does ti smoke?

heres the flower of myBH hope you dont mind
picture.php
eac

peace

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I don't know if it's similar to Blue Sonja 1000ARMSofKALI, I have no experience of that strain.
The mango BH foxtailed in that grow because I let her grow too close to the bulb (I didn't know her true value), which is also why she's a bit crisp on the left side. Normally she doesn't foxtail.
The Blockhead has a Sweet Pink Grapefruit father and an unknown Sativa mother, so I assume that the short pheno leans towards the SPG father and the mango pheno towards the Sativa mother. It's not something you smoke right before going to bed, she'll keep you up all night. In potency she's equivalent to the short pheno. She outshines in yield, phenotype (higher calyx to leaf ratio) and bag appeal, cause she's one stunning looker if grown right.

Of course I don't mind your pics, throw in some more!

1000ARMSofKALI

ok rosy thank you for your response, GrindHouse say its bueberry influenced, so i dont know
heres little more of my bh for ya
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks grrrowers and toookers. Hard to say what pheno it is from those pics, I'm just guessing it's the short pheno, around day 30-35 in flower, or so?

Here's the mango pheno day 35...

picture.php

1000ARMSofKALI

yes rosy, its short pheno, but i think there were more phenos than just two in bhseeds, mangoBH bud looks terrific, so many calyxes covered with trichs:yeahthats

picture.php

i was surprised that it was so short stature, because it looked more sativa than some other sativas in veg, but no it just streched a little, compact dense buds

kali

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yes, certainly more than two phenos, and each and every plant has its own particularity. I've never heard anyone else talk of a Blockhead pheno which smells mango (not excluding someone has though), still this one just reeks of mango, it sits on your face the second you stick your nose into the flowerroom.

A couple of shots of blockheads, day 42 or so I believe;

picture.php

picture.php

Skunk#1's coming on nicely...

picture.php

Some SDOG's have been popping male flowers, flower production so far is pretty average on all phenos, a rather leafy plant, although there are trichs all over, and lots of it. We'll see how it goes, for now I'm not that impressed;

picture.php

1000ARMSofKALI

hey rosy it has to be fruity fruity smoke that mangohead, calyx ratio is something amazing its one of really good qualities of BH, is it your personal stash? i like to talk about bh with you:yeahthats great skillz there Mr. Cheeks:yes:
here is different pheno of bh
picture.php

peace

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks FiveLeggedGoat and FREEwoman (your smiley's cute by the way),

No, that Blockhead smoke's not fruity 1000ARMSofKALI. Although it smells mango in flower, it cures into a more composite aroma. On the sweet side yes, but I wouldn't go any further than that.

The Skunk#1 on pic is one fruity smoke, it is actually the fruitiest strain I've come across. You want it fruitier than that, you might as well grow jelly beans.

The ISS is a late starter in bud production but coming along, SDOG's are still staying average. Soon I'll throw in some growroom pics, but for now it's mango Blockhead. Day 46...

picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great my friend !!!
i'm on the virge of popping some BH F2's....aamof i'm going to trow them in now!

here's a creation of mine :smile: Pollen Chuck Revised
picture.php