What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Stombe

Chubby ladies... mmmm me like...

european-american-women.jpg

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Well, I can't stop now, so close to harvest. I've got the trigger finger all warmed up and I just love sticking the camera into the growroom, hoping for the one shot that will make you crap your pants.

picture.php

picture.php

I'd say vertical lighting goes for all types of grow-ops Black Ra1in, from Krusty set-ups to mine to yours. It's the combination of vertical with horisontal lighting that is interesting IMO, and gives a superior build to the plants. I imagine a growroom with metal halides above horisontally, and HPS bulbs vertically hitting the plants sideways. That would keep upwards growth limited and sideways growth plentiful.

picture.php

Hey there Paz, nice to see you around. Yeah, I'm keeping busy, tending my garden...

I think Blockhead's history as far as the original parent plants goes sin-seed. Breeder Steeve has always been a bit on and off in his breeding, scrapping old strains for new projects. He's got all these Blue crosses going now full force, so I suspect he must have lost some of his old prize genetics.
Blockhead lives on in keeper cuts though, plenty of F2:s are circulating, as well as crosses. Day 62:

picture.php

Some stylish cola tops; tell me if I'm color-blind, but I see pink in these foxtail tufts...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally an ISS, also day 62...

picture.php

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Mr. Cheeks, you are like the Antoine de Saint-Exupery of indoor growing :joint:

edit:

btw, since you have asked for other pictures, let me give you something very different from what you have been seeing in your amazing indoor

swazi red, outdoors

picture.php

what a difference hehehehehe

peace :)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Finally someone stepped up to the plate!

Different yea, but way more original than my Blockheads,

What does she look like in late flower?

I'm thinking colors, not yield...

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
awesome job rosy! Those blockheads look a lot like my sweet tooth keeper... super super chunky. high quality photos too.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Mr. Cheeks, I will update you when she is in full-flower, but from memory, they get a very nice look, they grow very fat buds for a sativa, very green and can develop some very nice reddish hairs all over.

much peace!

bgb

:yoinks::yoinks:Thats what i call COLA"S..great job...man those blockheads are something...............

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks esbe, Doobie Nyce, Paz, basstard, 100ARMSofKALI, bgb! No, trimming won't me much of an issue. The White Widows are leafy in a normal way, but the Blockheads and ISS:s only need some fan leaves removed, and that's it. I don't mind trimming though, some good music, a few bong-rips of something energizing (Power Plant or Kali Mist, in general) and I even enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to some updates on your African beauty Paz. If I'm the Saint Exupéry of indoor growing, then you're the Gabriel Garcia Marquez of outdoor growing :D

My Blockhead should have something of your Sweet Tooth Doobie Nyce, they're close kin. You've got any pics of your beauty? I've got a pack of Sweet Tooth#3 lying around, which I'm going to grow, but now the SDOG's are going in, and for the next run I want to do Skunks (ISS and Skunk#1), then there's a whole bunch of seeds I've got that are going old and that should be grown while they still germ, Golden Skush, MOD's Mist of Destruction, ICE, C99XPanama Red, Skunk#1XHaze, and more...

My growroom just isn't big enough for all that needs to be grown! Gypsy, you should have a site show, something like "Pimp my Growroom"
You send over a team of hard-working Mexicans and have them build me a state of the art 10K growroom, fully equipped with air conditioning and jacuzzi (or... was that the 80's?), and tell them to bring some Oaxacan seeds when they come.

Until then, I'll just have to settle with what comes out of my little corner...

picture.php

picture.php

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
You could prob. club a seal with those baseball bats! Nice grow dude!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Rosy...this was the last thing I needed to see..Doobie whimpers..nice clear images of fantastic colas....I have no flowering girls,...Doobie snivels... it's cold outside, my camera is idle...and you posted these just to see if I could with stand it! Ouch...Great images and grow Rosy...please send me that photoshoot invatation...soon..Quacking Up...DD

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I'm loving your trigger finger! :D Makes me want to head over to the grow for my own session, but I got cannabutter going on the stove. What's a guy to do? :confused:

Simply a stellar show, can't help looking for any and all updates here.

Mucho :respect:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey again friends. Things are rolling on according to plan, and the big chop is set for the end of the week. I'm taking all of the plants at the same time, so that I can send a whole new batch in at once.
I don't know if you can club seals with these colas 3dDream, I think ice picks would be better to snuff those cute, defenseless baby seals, lol. The fattest plants can hardly stand up straight, weight problems, they lean if I don't prop'em, and they fall over if the pots aren't heavy enough:

picture.php

I would love to do a photo session with you doobie. Some near ready outdoor girls with the Yosemite valley as a background, bisons grazing prarie grass, while we snap-away with our Hasselblads...

Or you come to Paris and we'll shoot some under the Eiffel tower,

11.jpg

I hope that cannabutter turned out good highlighter, got a pic of what simmers in the casserole? I do ISO oil of trim and old buds, then I melt some chocolate into it and make chockobis. I'll make a how-to thread on that next time around.

Some more pics, leaves are yellowing, buds ripening...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All at day 65.

This is my favorite ISS pheno, not the fattest yielder but she always put on a show, and generally sprout some funky-looking shoots right at the end of the grow:

picture.php

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Man those things are crazy, what the heck are you feeding them? I would love to add a metal halide to my grow, I think even a 400 would be beneficial.

Latest posts

Latest posts