What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

P

puffinpass

Hey rosy, gorgeous girls u got there, I'm especially drooling over that first blockhead pheno u posted... I have a friend that has buds which look very similar to your ISS, he told me it was a strain called island haze, although i always had a hunch it might be ISS from federation...what does your ISS smell like?

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D if u ever going to come to visit :D spain hehehe well, bring that blockhead cut! hehe

looking tip top as usual master rosy :D

keep it inspiring!

peace

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Here you go doobie,

No wonder shots, the stems keep bending over due to heavy flowering. The heaviest colas are resting on top of the canopy. Two of them snapped the other day, so I played nurse, propped the stalks and band-aided. Someone should pay me for the extra hours I put in... :D
The Island Sweet Skunks are on day 54 and need another 20 days, the Skunk#1 is on day 47 and will go for another ten days or so:

picture.php

picture.php

C

cork144

your blockhead looks crazy, you had amazing growing skills, everything looks so good in here:yoinks:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
as always, FAN FUCKING TASTIC NAJS! you know the noble art of producing dank and heavy bud to perfection my friend, thx for sharing!

doktoren

Like my man Esbe said - Daaaaaumn, thats some massive cola's, dat shit is soo pretty!

AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++

Dok

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Since it's mostly ISS this time around there's not much variety in the pics, just a lot of bud and more bud... :D

Day 60 for the ISS, they'll go down in two weeks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Skunk#1s are going down in less than a week, it's ready already!

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks, FLG, noble Bud Brahman :D

A couple of more shots, I love the way this ISS pheno looks in late flower, about 10 days before the chop.

picture.php

I'm crazy about the Skunk#1 too, the kind of fruity smell that makes you wanna eat it, great uplifting high, I could have pulled her at day 60 if I liked, I'm still going to let her go a few more days.

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey there again friends,

Well, I'm in and out irregularly these days, but I'm still working hard in the grow room, fattening up the Christmas turkey...

First a pic left over from the last grow, thumb up for being there and sharing it:

picture.php

The new grow (well, it's already on day 43) has a lot of blockhead in it, 10 of my healthiest keeper clones, then an F3 girl from the same stock that seems to be Indica dominated, but that grows as tall as the Sativa doms. I've also got a Golden Skush Kush dom, which throws a lot of nanners and will be a disappointment if it continues, I've got ISS of course and Skunk #1, the classic, the one, she's in every grow right now and I see no reason to stop... but you'll see all that in due time,

So, day 43 l's & g's, note that the bud coverage goes all the way down to the lower branches. Thanks to combined horizontal and vertical lighting, they produce colas all the way:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy...wow..you've outdone yourself. Great looking colas my freind. That ^^ sideways image is really nice..I keep going back to enjoy another look...DD

wordtree

ah, always with the monsters, mi amigo. well done
I have a vertical 600 going now, also with a sweet skunk in coco, albeit my sweet skunk is the original clone (nlxhaze x original grapefruit). Not in flower yet...

Latest posts

Latest posts