cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rom's ssh is stellar.
taste and smell are unmatched.
not a haze high persay, real crusher.
this one is always w/in reach of the bong.

she should go atleast 70 days if you run her, anything less is uncivilized.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
so easy cf could do it..............so she doe's run in tha familia'........she's somewhat slow.....but getting there......

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Im flowering her now, first time with her. Alot of people on other sites really diss her saying, "NL dom SSH cuts are a joke". I hope its worth it.

DickJones

cocktail frank said:
rom's ssh is stellar.
taste and smell are unmatched.
not a haze high persay, real crusher.
this one is always w/in reach of the bong.

she should go atleast 70 days if you run her, anything less is uncivilized.

ahh yeah, nice to know shes still going around, i ran her for 72 days the last time...

everything about her (other than yield) was perfect for my tastes, i would go through those jars quick hehe

hope to have her back one day

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some old pics of her

some old pics of her

22889IMG_0812.JPG

22889IMG_0843ssh.JPG

22889IMG_0890.JPG

22889IMG_0911.JPG

22889IMG_0900.JPG

22889IMG_0994ssh.JPG

best i could dig up for all to see.

G

thanks i have some old cali-o from nirvana and some 2000 greenhouse super silver haze given to me by a friend on this site he said its too haze dom for him.that would make a good cross.my cali-o is from 03 and its the more sativa plant as today nirvana changed the mix and its now more indaca dominated .me and wallyduck talked about the sativa cali-o and both agree we like it better.he went on and used the more recent seeds the indaca version in his c99xcali0.but he wished it was the earlier version.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH X Orange Apollo Ain't Too Shabby Either!!!

SSH X Orange Apollo Ain't Too Shabby Either!!!

That is a great cross. Cross it again with some old school kush, like from the hindu kush mountains, and you gotta a crazy hybrid. I imagine.

jasondub

Ah, nice to find this old thread of mine. Been out of the game for a while now... this is one I hope I'll be able to find again sometime down the road!

Good to be back! :)

Ironic to see this old thread jacked up again....

I was telling a few folks a month or two ago that since I hadn't read about it in years, I thought I might be the only one on the boards still holding Romulators SSH. A copy managed to make it back to the gentleman I got her from, so at least two people are still holding on to her. :biggrin:

Currently 2-3 weeks into 12/12

Summertime grow so she may have stretched a lil more then at other times but she'll do juuuust fine for me.

Real spicey smell and flavor, excellent lung expansion on the hit, and the high will dope you up pretty good.

^quite tasty too. I remember the buzz left something to be desired tho

Yeah it's a bit more dopey and narcotic then you'd expect a haze hybrid to be.

Top notch as far as looks, nasty smell, taste, and expansion....I don't even like calling it Super Silver Haze to the people around here cause the high doesn't resemble a haze too much. I call it "the Rom" and other people just started calling it "expansion". And it is powerful, will make you cough and fuck you up real good, and lotsa folks really like that.

But yeah I wouldn't call it a refined high.....

jasondub

Yeah it's a bit more dopey and narcotic then you'd expect a haze hybrid to be.

Top notch as far as looks, nasty smell, taste, and expansion....I don't even like calling it Super Silver Haze to the people around here cause the high doesn't resemble a haze too much. I call it "the Rom" and other people just started calling it "expansion". And it is powerful, will make you cough and fuck you up real good, and lotsa folks really like that.

But yeah I wouldn't call it a refined high.....

Yeah, the high was chill for me. I loved the smell of it though... cracking a jar of it open and breaking down a nug would get me salivating haha! It had a bit of a orange / creamy smell to it. Really dense buds.

I enjoy highs that don't quite kick my ass, even if I smoke a little too much. Trainwreck was another high that I could just keep smoking without freaking out or melting into the couch.

To get demolished I'd reach for the ECSD :) I've never had the chance to try any kushes though... I received some cuts years ago (abusive OG and SFV), had them vegging and was damn excited. Had to bring things down prematurely unfortunately. That was so hard to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts