What's new

Romulator's SSH

G

damn nice, im not hurtin for smoke but i wanna try this baby out... i can wait i wanna smoke this w/ some folks and freak em out :)

G

Dusty Bowls said:
a nice haze will do that...but so will some crack!

I hope this was a joke (lol), if not you need to get educated. Crack means your mind is being poisoned by chemicals, burning your brain BIG TIME.

In any case, looks good jason... I am glad you got better luck with hte haze.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
*konks self on head with shoe* "dude I'm so wasted" If you can wait let her go 66. If your hurt for smoke. Go for the 60 pluck. But damn i been working on this joint for an hour and its just past the 1/4 burned mark. Totally stoned. It lost some of the fruity sweetness but the effect is stronger.
mmm..less fruityness is cool by me!
what happens when u let her ripen to like 80 or better?

G

Here she is, right after the axe before the trim job

this is by far the best smelling, frostiest plant i've ever grown

rom i gotta say this thing is incredible so far, if the smoke is as good as i've heard... this girl is always going to be in flower!

easy to grow, low on yeild but by the looks of everything this is the shit you just dont share with very many people anyway :)

13107rd_1.jpg

13107rd_2.jpg

13107rd_3.jpg

G

beautiful!!! awesome work Jdub, can't wait to read the smoke reports man

G

looks awesome jasondub! :yummy: i recently put a cut of rom's ssh outdoors, she's looking like she'll be a real star outside. :)

l_d_d

Looks great Jason. Its crazy those pics look just like Chili_Berksters!!! Youd think it was the same plant! Like a clone or something. :confused:

That finished product doesnt look super far of from the mom at all Cyburnt!

G

l_d_d said:
Looks great Jason. Its crazy those pics look just like Chili_Berksters!!! Youd think it was the same plant! Like a clone or something. :confused:

That finished product doesnt look super far of from the mom at all Cyburnt!

thanks man, couldn't have done it without ya! :wave:

can't wait to smoke this girl... i keep walking back in the room to smell her hanging hehe :yummy:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
mmm, yeah those nugs do look dope. I gotta get this cut back. I never ran it, lost her in the clone dome wars in the summer of '06

G

Niiiice shit jason!

Looks like you are in for some good smoke for sure... look at all the crystals! You definatley got a greenthumb on ya jason... how long have you been growing BTW? I have noticed that you know exactly when to pick them, not to early and not to late...

good shit

peace

G

hehe not that long man, this is like my 3rd grow so i'm still a newb :)