What's new

Romulator's SSH

l_d_d

Looks nice JDub. Keep em coming :smoker:

..^^ Run some circuits Rom, ;) lololol.. If thats what I think it is Ive done that b4.

G

Ldd~~~~> @ my last house we were blowin' fuses so my electrician buddy came over and put in some new switches in our rental house breaker box...it gave us more than enuff power....in this new house the entire basement will shut down if you plug in anything more than 1k....I had my buddy come over and he said the brand of breaker box in this house is known to light on fire instead of switching off when its overloaded...optimally the entire box should be replaced, but since it's a rental and I dont want another "illegal modification to breaker box" written in my rental history I'm jus splitting power all over the place via construction grade extension cords...

Berk~~~> lookin' tasty as hell!! What day do you take her down? Ever let one go beyond 60 (like 70)?

*...and here's a few shots of my SSH @ day 30~ish....the colas are linking nicely & a few pistils have matured....

G

jasondub said:
i flowered out those nycd's a while back... been smoking on my fav pheno so far... i believe its the tangerine one... definitely a keeper :)

It's a fucking keeper alright, smells like a tropical fruit dish! <3

Looking good Jason, we should be pretty close to same time harvests... :yummy: :sasmokin: :yummy:

N

Neptune

Rom, crazy that you can get colas out of that ssh... Mine stretched to heaven! budsites are lightyears apart! :)

It was directly under a 600w hps too, within 10 inches and no glass... !!!

G

That 1 sat right under a fresh air cooled thousand watt~er for the first 4 weeks or so...now it's off to the side a little....

....and "cola" is a term I throw around too freeley these days...the SSH puts out lanceolate shaped clusters of bowl & fatty gram sized nug~lets...

...just wait till' my "Durban Poison" cutting diffuses into everyone's hands...you all can run her side by side w/ the SSH and tell me who you think is the king of stanky~ville...

G

how do you ssh gardeners get your leaf to look like that?

never seen ssh look like that before €peace€

G

romulator said:
...just wait till' my "Durban Poison" cutting diffuses into everyone's hands...you all can run her side by side w/ the SSH and tell me who you think is the king of stanky~ville...

stankyville sounds like an excellent place to be, sounds very interesting.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jason, we use pure blend pro nutes for hydrogardens at 600ppm from start to 2 weeks prior to harvest.
rom we take the romssh after 60 days. Not had one go farther yet. Maybe this one can make it into the late 60's.
axiom the leafs turn colors like that when the temps get low at nightime.

scrappy2

HHHhhhhmmmmm! I kinda like the looks of that. Is the high the classic soaring sativa? Certainly performed well from the looks of it. Fast growing, dense floral cluster's , good color........pass the doobie please so I can finish my assesment!

G

That shit is the GOOCH GRAVY....!!!!!!

Nice job there rommy......

cold temps and good soil mix is how you get them fan leaves and Nuggets lookin so dank.....

Msm

l_d_d

I know what yer doin there dude. Damn man, Id wanna replace that ole hazardous box anywayz! Doesnt sound to good. So your ole punk ass buddy lol didnt like you messin with his box huh.. i didnt know they could put sumpthin like that myself, Ive always taken everything out though afterwards.

Those are nice and linked Rom, u shoudl know how to grow her though! I need to get some Poison going huh..?!?

N

Neptune

Shit, sign me up for that Druban Poison.

First strain I ever grew, and it rocked.. many years ago now.. wow!

G

that durban sounds reeealll intersting rom... how long does she go for? whats the high like?

G

cold temps can promote purple , but also reduce potency ... correct?

G

jd.......the flowers about the same time as a SSH, maybe 5 days longer or so....the high is very strong and gets in your head hard while making you feel disoriented all over...Moonshine is a big fan of the DP...

axiom....it's an old greenhouse~ing trick to raise your night temperatures to equal or above your daytime temps to reduce the distance between internodes...do this for the first 2 weeks or so if yer havin' problems with stretch...as the nugs develop I'm under the impression that they need temps below the daytime to mature fully and properly (thc-wise)...

*Berk, that looks phlippin' sweet!!