What's new

Romulator's SSH

G

Here are a couple pics of Romulator's SSH cut. She vegged pretty slow and I took a bunch of cuts for a larger run in the future but figured I'd document my first attempt at her.

She was pretty tiny when I threw her in the flower room, but she stretched to about double her size within about 2.5 weeks.

I've heard a LOT of good things about this girl, and even though the yeild is low I'm not too worried. I'm just looking for quality herb to toke on with my buds. I squeezed a bud just a bit to see what her odor was like today, holy... shit... DANK!

Got her at around 850ppm, ebb&flo, ph 5.9-6.1, floranova nutes. Looking great so far.

13107romplant.jpg

13107rombud.jpg

I'll update this in another week or so :yummy:

G

very nice man! a buddy of mine just got a cut, so i will be running her soon! :) i do like the quick ssh phenos.

N

Neptune

here's my romssh,

day 19

day 9

she does stretch hard..
Her nugs are oh so delicious... taste like skittles... blows your mind in potency. 1 hitter quitter f'sho!

G

Lookin good Neptune! I'm a bit scared of this one!

Smells great so far, very unique... gets you deep in the nostrils.

G

fuckin sweet guys.... i got a few seeds of this just waitin to germ

will be keepin an eye on this thread fosho

peace

bILL

N

newbieb

is this the ssh made when shantibaba was working for greenhouse? looks good btw

G

yeah, romulator's cut is from **original** greenhouse stock when shanti was breeding ssh.

N

newbieb

awww lucky folks "blows your mind in potency. 1 hitter quitter f'sho!"

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

Looks good jdub- keep us updated. Can't wait to see her fill in. :joint:

:wave:

(How's those NYCD's brother? Any in flower yet? :))

nandro

I love tha taste and high on this so much. Tha nug's density is great, too, especially for a SSH.

Peace,
Nandro

G

...lookin' good jd & neptune...I'll post up a perfectly done SSH @ about day 30 or so...its in a 5 gallon pot with like 10 perfectly trained 10" colas...If you keep enuff watts on her the stretch isn't so bad...

...billy W....what that heck are ya' waitin fer'?

Nandro has it too...tits....yeah the flavor pretty much beats tha SHIT outta most Haze hybs...great herb for puffin @ a party/concert kuz the smell in the air will get people's heads spinning...

*If you guys are all liking my SSH then you need to try the local "Durban Poison" clone that I have....It has a SOOOPER funky skunk/haze smell with an added blast of floral perfume....once you start puffin it you wont be able to stop the flavor is soooo addicting...the smell is eerily reminiscent of my SSH, but not quite so grapey...almost like they're cousins in some round-a-bout way....however, the DP branches laterally a lot more....the trichs are so numerous that the nugs have a spongy feel even when fully dry....and similar to the SSH you'll NEVER see even the slightest hint of a herm appear...

nandro

romulator said:
Nandro has it too...tits....

I was just lucky to have a friend bring some over that he was sent. It was that good, he had to drive several hours to fill tha 'cano to show all.

Love that smell that floats in tha air.
Nandro :sasmokin:

G

stretchpuppy said:
Looks good jdub- keep us updated. Can't wait to see her fill in. :joint:

:wave:

(How's those NYCD's brother? Any in flower yet? :))

i flowered out those nycd's a while back... been smoking on my fav pheno so far... i believe its the tangerine one... definitely a keeper :)

G

...as promised here's a few shots of SSH around 1 week of flower....and a fan leaf for i.d. purposes...

G

...these were taken a lil' bit over day 20 (day 25~ish)....if you keep yer lights pretty close the internodes will be tighter, resulting in skinny linked buds....

*Maybe hydro causes more stretch than soil, I have no idea....