What's new

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

RomulanJake

picture.php

So happy to finally be at this point after years of work. :biggrin:

Feminized and Regular Seeds are finally available of our Romulan, and of course like I've mentioned Dark Heart Nursery has also just began releasing clones of our cut as well all over California.

Next up on my list of plans is some crosses, involving Romulan obviously.. both fem'd and reg seeds, and most on this list will drop near the end of this year, starting in about 60 days or so.

Here is the list:

"Ring Of Fire" - Landrace and semi-landrace, double polyhyrbid.. made of strains from all around the Pacific Rim.
(Hawaiian x Alaskan x Kandahar x Hindu) x (Thai x Colombian x Mexican x Afghani)

"Alien Bacon" - (The HOG x Romulan)

"Stromulan" - (Forum Cut GSC x Purple Panty Dropper) x Romulan

"Romelon" - (Sherbert x Watermelon Kush) x Romulan

"Looney Tunes" - (Old Thai x Old Afghani) x Romulan

"Communion" - (Grapestomper x Durban Poison) x Romulan

"Alien Kush Cream" - (Gelato x OG Kush) x Romulan

"Lemon-Lime Icing" - (OG Kush x Gelato x Frost) x Romulan

"Juicy Froots" - (Bubblegum x Romulan)

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
Looney Tunes eh? Tell us more about this Old Thai x Old Afghani please. Grown any of the Looney Tunes out yet?

RomulanJake

Looney Tunes eh? Tell us more about this Old Thai x Old Afghani please. Grown any of the Looney Tunes out yet?

Got the first test run going now actually. Great stem rub even as a young plant, super stinky leaf rubs too. But still a ways from knowing really anything about her.

RomulanJake

Ive been busy with these power shut offs here in California, and doing a ridiculous amount of breeding and testing with the new strains I am working on.. we are going to have a new strain drop November 11, "Ring of Fire" pictured here at day 35 of bloom:

picture.php

"Ring of Fire" is a double polyhybrid made from:

(Hawaiian x Alaskan x Khandahar x Hindu)
x
(Thai x Colombian x Mexican x Afghani)

..But to be honest, I am super excited to share this beauty with you all, I am calling her Stromulan.. a Romulan cross strain that smells and tastes like sweet Strawberry Jam. Pictured here at week 5 of bloom:

picture.php

Regular seeds wont be released for her, until late 2020 most likely but we will have feminized seeds dropping around Spring maybe sooner.. stay tuned for more info, and more pics of the new strains Ive got coming down the pipeline. :tiphat:

cyat

Veteran
I used to grow Romulan ten years ago. It was my best strain at the time . I miss that one for sure !

Justkanna

Hey Jake! Have you heard anything about Peach Rom? Any chance you've come across any peachy phenos in your experience with the strain, or maybe its a rom x ?

RomulanJake

Hey Jake! Have you heard anything about Peach Rom? Any chance you've come across any peachy phenos in your experience with the strain, or maybe its a rom x ?

That would have to be a cross, as pure Romulan does not have any fruity flavors.

I am working on my own peach flavored Romulan, currently. :tiphat:

gatts

Finally got my Rom beans.

Can't thank you enough Jake for your work.:tiphat:

These genetics have been passed down from soldier to soldier and I will do my part to see that it continues in my neck of the woods down under.

RomulanJake

Finally got my Rom beans.

Can't thank you enough Jake for your work.:tiphat:

These genetics have been passed down from soldier to soldier and I will do my part to see that it continues in my neck of the woods down under.

Man... thats some messed up processing!

It just sat in AU for over 2 weeks.. Im sorry to hear it took so long my brother.

November 15, 2019, 12:39 pm
Delivered
AUSTRALIA
Your item was delivered in AUSTRALIA at 12:39 pm on November 15, 2019.

October 27, 2019, 11:41 am
Processed Through Facility
AUSTRALIA

October 26, 2019, 11:51 am
Departed
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

October 24, 2019, 11:15 pm
Departed
SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES

Justkanna

That would have to be a cross, as pure Romulan does not have any fruity flavors.

I am working on my own peach flavored Romulan, currently. :tiphat:

Thanks for the heads up!
Somebody somewhere has made a strain called Peachrom, as ive got some new testers from Bodhi that are Peachrom x 88g13hp. Nobody has been able to tell me anything about it, and Bodhi hasn't gotten back to me