What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

wow this is an awesome grow box design..everything is clean and effective ..good ventilation, micro ebb and flow, electronic locking door..its awesome...i just wish i knew where i could get a lock like this and wish i had a little more information on the ventilation setup and what was used for light traps..once again an amazing grow.. keep it up :rasta:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
microRU my friend i'd really like to pick your brain on this micro thing you are doing so well... I bet that some of the boys growing in computer cases would be more than happy if you gave them a few pointers

Indeed, good sir. Let's pick this design apart so we can make a better scene. You sir, rule and if we could get some help to emulate your results, the safety issues alone we could save make life a lot easier. Mad thanks.

come back bro

come back bro

yes i agree..i would love some more information on this design since i am starting construction on my speaker boxes in the next few weeks..information such as how the electric lock for the back panel was installed and where it can be purchased from..what the hydro system was made from..where is the intake located at on the speaker..im left confused but at the same time amazed at the very stealth and clean design :jawdrop:

my hat is tip to you, very impressed with the height u had. 9.5"? just realzation of how small that actually is lol. and how u managed to get 20 grams :muahaha:

isit4.20yet

Simply amazing. Excellent construction, engineering, and attention to detail. You accomplish more with less. If I had enough posts to give you reputation points I would do so. You most certainly deserve it. You've made your grow into a fine art. I can't say enough. WOW!

I think it's amazing how despite the arguments of the Russian and American gov't this little plant makes them look foolish!! HA HA HA, Very good work friend! Very impressive design and implementation. A true inspiration. ++REP :)

N707

Okay, it is certainly safe to say that regaurdless of anything...you my friend arent a good micro farmer...you are THE micro-farmer!!!!!
Simply the highest yeild from the smallest space I have ever seen or even heard of! Inspiration has begun to set it....

I dont care if this thread is old or not, this micro grow is completely Awesome, man that little space and that huge plant :), thats some of the best design ive seen coming from a micro grow, well built, well thought out, and one hell of a great design overall and to top it off his wife never knew :eek:, Congrats and hopefully MicroRu will return to show us what hes been up too!