What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

microRU

Greetings to all :wave:
Has made new microstealth with HPS 70 :headbange Likely someone will be interesting :lurk:
beforehand say - I from Russia and bad write in English :confused:
The external sizes d0.27m(10.6”) х w0.24m(11”) х h0.43m(9.5”)

24091box00-med.jpg

The boxing has turned out very silent (all 4 fans work from 4,5V), with full isolation of light :canabis:
The internal sizes: the useful area 0.14m(5.5”) х w0.20m(7.9”) = 0.028м2(0.3 sq ft)...
Height up to a ceiling- 0.4m(15.7”)
Height up to the fixture- 0.3m(11.8”)

24091box010-med.jpg

In boxing the electronic ballast, the adapter on 500mA, the automatic device of protection on 3A, the temperature gauge which breaks off a circuit if the temperature rises above 40*C is established

The tight turbo the fixture is made of organic glass 3mm. Allows to remain to boxing cool and to support a difference of temperatures 7*C.. In summertime temperature in boxing 31-36*C :jump:

The forcing fan blows in a lamp and helps exhaust fans to create pressure, sufficient for a purge of the coal filter..

The back cover is executed demountable and equipped by the electric lock :joint:

With pleasure I shall answer questions if they will be written without spelling errors :smoweed:

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
wow man, this is the most advanced nana I've ever seen. Respect! :joint: I'll wait for the growing to begin...
Are you going to allow veg time or you'll start with 12/12 from seed?
good luck.

:lurk:

tngreen

Veteran
mrgrowmez said:
in my head i read this with a russian accent....was great fun, looking good micro!

HAHAH i did too! great lookin setup man, im very impressed with the time you put into the design. should turn out very nice for you i think :joint:

Mr_Micro

Absolutely genious Mirco_RU! :D

That is wonderfully clever and fantastic design! I really didn't think you could fit a 70 watt HPS in a space that small without turning it into a oven, but you certainly proved me wrong! And I can't wait to see what you'll grow in it, so I really hope you'll share pictures of your upcoming grow with us :smoke:

So congratulations again Micro_RU, your design is truly awe inspiring!
Here's some well deserved +K for you comrade! :D

microRU

Helo all :wave:
mrgrowmez, Well.. Accent at me very strong and it is very good, that it amuses you. I too have fun when I read your posts :alien: :friends: If something has not understood, ask :rolleyes:
ScatMan, I shall try :kos:
exploziv_gbb, The plant already grows and today her 34 days.. After germination of 10 days- veg time :yoinks:
tngreen, The boxing made approximately 2 months, the budget about 150 dollars :cool:
Mr_Micro, It is very pleasant to hear beautiful words from such the micromaster as you :redface:
Unfortunately I cannot make PC boxing because occurrence of the second computer will appear very suspiciously, in fact I grow up in thaw not from the wife..
But I have fine ideas how to place HPS100 in the nanomachine.. Little bit later I shall tell to you about it{this} :listen2:
I shall lay out pictures of my plant little bit later, and now, tell to me please how to change heading? And how to write the personal message not having 50 posts? :1help:

microRU

Hello all :wave:
Here the promised photos :canabis:
Grade: Euphoria (DP) regular seeds..
Has ascended 25.06.07 in the age of 10 days it has been transferred on a mode 12/12..
15 days..

18 days..

21 day..

24 day - has noticed the first short moustache.. It is very glad :jump:
27 days..

35 days real time..

Friends, answer please my questions :1help:

G

at 50 post you can use the pm feature...until then you can not send personal message...select edit message and change what you wish...fantastic plant man...peace

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
that is an amazing example of good design put to function my friend! :headbange

looks like your gettin some damn nice results too :joint:

keep up the good work!

microRU

hello :wave:
brainthor, Thanks, but in the edit message was possible to correct only the name of the first message :wallbash: How to correct the name of a Thread? Can be ask the Moderator, but who exactly? :confused:
Lift, Smiled all the day long :biglaugh:.. :friends:
clorox, I shall try to surprise you the plant :jawdrop:

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
Very nice micro speaker box, microRU. You have good skills and I can see that you put a lot of effort into building it.

What are you feeding the plant?

Good growing :yes:

microRU

Hello all :wave:
highonthechroni, It is my the second the box-twin :smoke: And I have already grown up a crop in CLF boxing :canabis: Now at me a stereo system :smile:

This boxing was very cheap and I have made him for 2 weeks.. Badly that the temperature in him was nearby 40*C :redface:
I feed a plant with mineral fertilizers of manufacture of Germany :yes: I bring with everyone having watered, I water every day..

Propoline, To tell the truth such plant I grow up first time..

blakhash

thats funny i was going to do that but with a sib wolfer but figured it would be way to small..now i feel like an idiot for throwing it away thanks! haha im jus kidding i love your grow tho mayn. and your english is better than most of the people on here.

microRU

Hello to all :wave:
The next updating :smoke:
To the girl 44 days and 19 days of flowering..

24091E441-med.jpg

24091E442-med.jpg

Baby, that she wishes to turn to one big Bud :headbange
blakhash, Half from told by you has not understood :kos:
If it is not difficult, correct errors :smile:

Last edited: