What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

icough2getoff

Looking really nice this time around.

I love your box design. Perfect airflow, all looks very clean. That lock is one of the slickest I've ever seen. :yes:

Looking forward to the next update

microRU

Thanks all :wave:
Now anything interesting does not occur. Some days me were not at home, for this time lady has drunk all water and has a little turned yellow.. Today I cut off two buds and have translated in a mode 18/6. In a week I shall remove the first wave of a crop :headbange

Last edited:

microRU

All greetings!
Very much I apologize, that has not updated in time :redface: So, having tried I have understood buds, that they of fine quality :smoke: Also has decided to remove the first wave of a crop :canabis:
this plant up to

It after

buds

Last edited:

jrw

Welcome back microRU!

Looks like you need to work on your feeding.
Other than that it looks awsome as always!!! :D

Smoke68

Micro, I have to say, considering the fact that english is not your first language, you speak more fluently than many people on most forums. Maybe your grammar is off a little... just kidding!
Seriously though, you have done INCREDIBLE with the little space you have, and I really think your box and this thread should be a how-to of Micro boxing.
Much respect from me from across the Earth.
Peace,
Smoke68

icough2getoff

Looks like another nice harvest micro. :yes:

I love this thread because it proves that you can grow weed anywhere, almost regardless of your situation, as long as you put in enough effort. The fact that you are doing this and able to keep it a secret from your wife is very inspiring.

If there's a will, there's a way :canabis:

microRU

Hello friends :wave: I am very pleasant to feel your support :friends:
wished to make interesting experiment with REvegetation of a plant, but it has not turned out :eek::
In boxing there were breakages, to eliminate which at me there was no time :smoke:
The plant was lost and has dried up, Quality of a grass has strongly deteriorated :deadhorse

Fairly to tell, I was not afflicted :rasta: Such destiny at it means :rolleyes:
There is an occasion to start to use new boxing, but it later..
Many thanks, friends :smoke:
THE END

P.S.

dimebagdk

looking forward for your next grow microRU! that new box looks great, very clean design, same hps70w as before?

bonger_666

Good mornin microRU!
You're my russian Mac Guyver :D Very well done set-up, I enjoyed reading through your thread!
I'll stick to this, your new set-up looks really promising. Удачи и хорошего настроения!
Keep it green :rasta:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Even your failures impress. Amazing work. You're the Tony Stark (Marvel Comics Iron Man) of microgrows. If that doesn't translate, it's a compliment of the highest order.