What's new

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

G

Vital Remains - yeah, I wasnt thinking that clearly when I decided which strain to try as a first. I didnt base it off of stealth(though that is my situation), but rather ease of grow. I heard that NL and C99 are really really low odor, that true? That prolly wouldve been better for me. But yeah, I think some odor control is def. gonna be in order.

G

this thread should be stickied in this microgrows forum.
He lays out such a nice lil diagram for anybody wanting to do a PC grow.

K

kidkannabis

Thats just....AMAZING!! MicroRU did it again... you must be an engineer or sum bro.. and this has to be the best micro ebb and flow setup EVER!! How much liquid did that reservoir hold? Yield? From clones right?... I like how you customised the flood and drain table... did you have the plants start in rockwool cubes?... Much kudos MicroRU

microRU

kidkannabis, greetings! It was continuation of clones on the previous pages
The total amount of the installation made of the canister, makes 3.5 litres, from which 1 litre with a substratum and 2 litres a liquid reserve. The plant drank about 0.25 litres a day.
This time I at all did not have time to look after children, in the middle of a cycle has come to an end PH the test, and I did not watch acidity, simply changed расствор each 3-4 days..
It has turned out 20 gramme of such buds :smoke:
More pictures it is possible to see here: http://olk-peace.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31774
Registration in English here: http://olk-peace.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=91
One more interesting project here: http://olk-peace.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=32624&start=0
here: http://olk-peace.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=32638
Here again: http://olk-peace.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=32414&start=0

K

kidkannabis

DaMn!!! that is tighter then a virgin on prom nite!!! So how many times did you feed the babes?? Good yield and interesting stuff on the other website.. which ones your project?? What you got plan for next run?? You have redefined micro grow for sure... keep it up bro..

Mr_Micro

MicroRU, that is without a doubt the absolute nicest micro hydro setup I've ever seen! And your yield, absolutely incredible :bow: :bow: :bow:

I've always wanted to try a micro sized Ebb & Flow system but I was never sure how to go about making one or if it was even possible. Your results show me that it is possible and give me great inspiration to try my hands at making my own micro Ebb & Flow system.

But one again, absolute genious MicroRU. I hereby crown you the king of micro growing!
:respect:

microRU

kidkannabis, Flowering has lasted approximately 75 days. Wished to grow up in this boxing of 2 grades, having applied two-layer Ebb&FloW, but sunflower seeds have not ascended and now clones again grow.
In general, this boxing covers my requirement for a grass, except buds it makes a considerable quantity of leaves throughout a cycle, but I like to do boxing and now I work over the next project.. :headbange
Mr_Micro, It is very glad you to hear the colleague :wave: thanks for good words :redface:
System DWC did not approach me initially from for high noise level and jumps PH. The plant grew in system Ebb&FloW independently, testing my experiences with the maximum concentration of fertilizers, I only changed water of times in 3-4 days.
In my system the parity of volume of the bottom and top capacity with a substratum has made 2:1 but it is probable, will be enough 1.5:1

mircoRU, you have the best micro setup i have seen. very nice work on training your ladies in a small area. i enjoy the quality of your work, you are the definition of attention to detail. you are a very skilled individual and the quality of your box is second to none. :headbange

very fine job indeed!

dtoker

truely amazing man!! just looking back through the thread and i notice u say 'electric lock' what do you mean there mate?

dtoker

The back cover is executed demountable and equipped by the electric lock :joint:

how does the back section secure - you say electric lock - what is one of those dude?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Where the HELL have I been? This is AMAZING! Wow! Just ... wow.

I'm too stupified to say anything else. I think you broke my brain.

wow.

microRU

Electromagnet I took from the old Soviet tape recorder, in a regular mode the lock opens at short circuit of contacts under a lattice, on a case of emergency opening the thread is provided
FreezerBoy :wave:

K

kidkannabis

WTF!!! Thats effin tight man... I wont even ask howd you did it..K+++.... What do you have growing in there right now??

microRU

... I manage to raise so that wife did not know about it. I find it more interesting :smoke: Though sometimes because of this plant receive not enough attention.
Today I wish to show as I grow up :canabis:

Throughout all cycle I rigidly train a plant and I delete foliage In small boxing there is no for it a place. Thanks to application of a training grid I manage to make a plant lower, than at method use scrog :tongue:

The solution can be changed one hand, simply enough to incline capacity on one side. I do not use different solutions for growth and the colour, only one fertilizer. It is all that is necessary to me :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts