What's new

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Alright I’ve been slacking hard ......... got roped into one of them goddamn social media apps & been posting there as the Lurdsman.

Will get a little update going today, got quite a few new things in the room & many more waiting their turn in veg. Also have a few monster ladies crammed in there right now :tiphat:

LouDog420

Send a brother a link at least! Want to see those girls you had going ;)

Good vibes bud, glad all is well

Goats

nice, i saw your thread about to fall off my first page the other day and wondered where you had gone.
glad things are good and you're still doing your thing.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Well shoot scooter didn’t know everyone else was there too! I’m seriously a lazy jerk... I hated on social meeedz so hard & haven’t ever taken the bite. Gotta say, it sure is easy posting quick!

@burt_lurdsman

LOU — hehehe okay I’m gunna take some pics right now. I’ve got 2 of the largest plants (nyco x Blueberry Muffin) I’ve grown going right now. This closet, room, whatever it’s called is stuffed to the brim!

Goats — good to be back! Pics a coming!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Dialing In

Dialing In

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

GMO
I just pulled an HP off one of these, this one should be over 10 zips for sure.. so fire.
picture.php

NYCO x Blueberry Muffin
Okay - so there are 3 in here right now, all the same pheno. First is one over-grew a shelf and got relocated to the floor.. she’s stacked up a bunch of nice tops, should be an easy 6+ zips on her. The other two, well, they are monsters. They are drinking an obscene amount & are never satisfied for long! Largest top will be 18”... and these are all at 5 weeks tomorrow.. let the show begin!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
OG Chem x Gorilla Bubble
Just getting going, also just super cropped them so they ain’t too purdy right now. More pics soon.
picture.php

Ur the man Lou :tiphat: so much fire in your beans, I’m so excited to keep digging thru! I’ve been thinking about the CJ stuff a lot lately, as soon as space avails I’ll be getting back into some of that :dancer:

I’ve also recently made the decision to go do this thing full time.. legally. It’ll be a year out, but this time next year I hope to be closing on a sweet piece of land up north :tiphat: .........it’s on my mind 24/7, I need to go see a dr or something! Big things to come, I might even have 900 dogs soon who knows ;-)

LouDog420

Looking good man! Thanks for sharing, always enjoy seeing your skills ;)

Watch that nyco x bm for mold/cobweb/boytritis. The NYCO mom can stack colas like that, killer yields, but slightly mold prone if not watched or lack of airflow when she gets really fat like that

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Alright I’ve been slacking hard ......... got roped into one of them goddamn social media apps & been posting there as the Lurdsman.

Will get a little update going today, got quite a few new things in the room & many more waiting their turn in veg. Also have a few monster ladies crammed in there right now :tiphat:

I wonder how that happened ? Lmao !! You can always do what I do. While your waiting for pics to upload here, you can browse Instagram. Makes the upload time go by super fast.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
:tiphat:

Skills?... oh boy, not sure about that one! Thanks for the heads up on mold — luckily I’m hyper aware for that nasty stuff right now; I’m finally getting this lingering PM issue licked. Shit came in with the new cuts last spring & has been just one more thing to deal with in this new setup. Like 6 HEPA filters later, some good preventative recipes, a massive dehumidifier, lots of fans, and over-de-leafing are finally clicking!

Ya, DTOG, it’s honestly having to edit each pic & resize so it doesn’t go sideways that drives me nuts! That’s ontop of scrubbing the exif, then the slow upload... but I’m gunna stop complaining & start posting again... icmag > all else

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
:tiphat:

Skills?... oh boy, not sure about that one! Thanks for the heads up on mold — luckily I’m hyper aware for that nasty stuff right now; I’m finally getting this lingering PM issue licked. Shit came in with the new cuts last spring & has been just one more thing to deal with in this new setup. Like 6 HEPA filters later, some good preventative recipes, a massive dehumidifier, lots of fans, and over-de-leafing are finally clicking!

Ya, DTOG, it’s honestly having to edit each pic & resize so it doesn’t go sideways that drives me nuts! That’s ontop of scrubbing the exif, then the slow upload... but I’m gunna stop complaining & start posting again... icmag > all else

When I take pics I hold my phone sideway's. That eliminates the need to adjust them so they stay horizontal when posting.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Mystery Chem s1’s

Mystery Chem s1’s

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So, these are somewhat interesting.. the first pheno had a sprite n’ puke smell earlier on, now she seems to be going all lime stank. She’s squat, indica leaning, but long thin fingered sativa fans.

The other pheno is far more sativa leaning, same fans, flowers are stacking up kinda like a sour would. Smell on it is what I call ‘hindu Kush’ ... not a mint n’ kush, but rather a menthol n’ kush smell. A lot of Chem hybrids I’ve ran, especially more sativa ones, have this smell earlier on & then it fades to more of a recognizable Chem smell. We’ll see what happens!

Likely more s1’s in my future lol, I’m pretty damn good at torturing the mystery Chem :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ECSD

ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Finally a round that’s not-so-terrible! Ya, she’s yellowing on the fans close to the bulb.. but they are shading the flowers & they’re looking great. Following Otto’s tip & keeping her sub 800ppm / 1.5-ish ec, no question she’s staying happier. :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Biker Kush

Biker Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man, the terps on this one are strong! Super tasty herb, got more beans I plan on digging thru next spring :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Headbanger

Headbanger

picture.php

picture.php

This is honestly some of the tastiest flower I’ve come across.. been counting down the days since the jar ran dry!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I’ll have to check - sick as shit dying in bed right meow.. but I think it’s @ week 3, few more weeks of stretch lol. It’ll end up above the de hps for sure hah