What's new

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words & interest fellers.

DTOG - yes mon, that Dubb is large! Figure I just didn’t water her as much as she wanted first round, cus she didn’t put out, this round is looking more on track!

GMAN - hey dude! Triple Nova is a Cannanventure offering.. don’t sleep on it, basically a triangle kush bx! Wild frosty stuff, just not screaming loud (still stanky by all means tho).

T.GREEN - thanks for stopping in guy! LDog is the man, I don’t even want to know how many fridges he has chock full! For real tho, I’ve only ran a couple of these beans so far & they are all fire. He did some OG Chem x GB as well, which are currently working their way to the flower room. Be good, and thanks for all your hard work!

DIMODZ - Sour Power is legit. I ran a few packs when he released the line & won the icmag? Cup (I think it was the icmag cup). Check out those pics, and then check out mine in the albums, pretty confident I found that pheno. Held onto it for years now; insane colors, insane frost, insane sour candy smell and taste! People around me ask for it over most everything else.

DARKSIDER - thanks for the visit man, I’m all over ur RG thread, I want me some more beeeeeans!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Gazoo, much appreciated :tiphat:

Christmas came early...
picture.php

So I just went diving into the vault looking for something else.. but looksy what I found! I seriously thought I had given the last of the Headbanger testers & Biker Kush v2.0 to a buddy, absolutely THRILLED I kept some :D .. the 2 phenos I have right now are soo nice, but I’ll have to start working thru these to see what else is out there.

I only had 1 Biker Kush make it to flower after all that got upended last spring, and she’s still kicking around (actually she’s massive, just hanging in veg). So I’ll certainly get a round of these bikers going in the near future, I want to find something there.

Happy brother x Chem D IX1 .... really don’t remember much on this one, I believe this is a pack I purchased circa 2012-2013. If I remember correct, happy brother is a clone only right?

JJ Nigerian x Biker Kush (2012) ... honestly no idea what to expect with this one, gotta do some research on JJ’s Nigerian I guess!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Thanks Gazoo, much appreciated :tiphat:

Christmas came early...
View Image
So I just went diving into the vault looking for something else.. but looksy what I found! I seriously thought I had given the last of the Headbanger testers & Biker Kush v2.0 to a buddy, absolutely THRILLED I kept some :D .. the 2 phenos I have right now are soo nice, but I’ll have to start working thru these to see what else is out there.

I only had 1 Biker Kush make it to flower after all that got upended last spring, and she’s still kicking around (actually she’s massive, just hanging in veg). So I’ll certainly get a round of these bikers going in the near future, I want to find something there.

Happy brother x Chem D IX1 .... really don’t remember much on this one, I believe this is a pack I purchased circa 2012-2013. If I remember correct, happy brother is a clone only right?

JJ Nigerian x Biker Kush (2012) ... honestly no idea what to expect with this one, gotta do some research on JJ’s Nigerian I guess!

JJs nigerian is supposed to get people scary high. I have a pack of mango a5 which is 1/4 nigerian I believe and half a pack of nigerian x legend orange apricot (compound genetics). Both are on my short list of what to start next.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Always proper here homie !

Yes the Happy Bro is clone only, those HB x Chem D was made probably before 2010 as I've ran the first release of Happy Brother Bx1 around that time. I've found a keeper (since lost) that I loved so much, may have been a Chem D mixed pheno but it was so special.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Frank made me do it..

Frank made me do it..

Seriously, probably shouldn’t have done this, as I already have 30ish beans vegging up.... but after seeing dF was popping some Chem sis x PK, I thought I’d jump in on the fun! Actually had popped atleast 8 of each pure kush hybrid I had back in the spring, but ended up having to cull them as the shop was getting shut down :-/ .. so since then I’ve been itching to get back into them.

picture.php

picture.php

Soooo.. while in the vault, I found a couple half packs n’ bagseed finds from way back when. Figured I’d pop them finally! I know what to expect with the WIFI Alien, they were nice frosty indica leaners, but not much in the smell Dept. Maybe I’ll get lucky & find a keeper outa these last 5.

Lemon Kush Bagseed ... can’t remember the herb this came from, but if I kept it then it must have been special. 1 bean, big fat juicy tiger striped, fingers crossed!

Bubblegum Kush Bagseed ... copy & paste above.. except there were 4 beans!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
NYCO x Blueberry Muffin

NYCO x Blueberry Muffin

Ok this one is the keeper pheno... frost riddled! Kinda this sweet floral OGish smell so far.

picture.php

picture.php

LED Install
I have most of the room wired up now, need to grab a few more things to finish it off. Definitely an improvement, Lights up the tops & backsides nicely!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Adjustable Lighting

Adjustable Lighting

I mentioned earlier that I had a bit of inspiration the other day; these Uni-Struts allow me to slide the vert lights around as I need to, works great!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
CMH 315s

CMH 315s

Good lerdy, my room is bright now! By the way... these things are awesome! The spectrum seems so much nicer, and I can almost touch the bulbs with my hands... where is the heat? I love it! If the heat really is this little, oh my, I’ll be adding a few more! These are 3000k, definitely blue-er than I thought it would be. I’m so pumped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....I got street racing lights on my shelves now!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Flooded with spectrum. Best plant Christmas ever, they won’t know what to do except try to sparkle. I bet 2019 is the year of chunkers in the chemcave.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
It’s basically vertical SCROG .. originally, I had planned on doing just that, adding screens from floor to ceiling. But that would have been too impractical; access would be impossible for my watering style & I always get nervous when I can’t keep an eye on the entire plants health. So, I’m trying to dial it in with “over staking” (lots of stakes!) and learning to deleaf properly!

Merry Xmas ICMAGland

U

useless.gardens

subbed.

i dont see any adapters on those cmh verts you're running.

they making the vert fixture specifically for the 315 bulbs?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Howdy, Useless.G — thanks DARKSIDER, I’m loving it too!

One of the 315 cmh kits had a regular e39 fixture base, and the correlating cmh bulb was built for said base. The other 315 cmh kit had the typical cmh fixture base & the double pin style cmh bulb.