What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Nice, real nice man...!!!...

That’s a beautiful property you have there my friend...!!!...
Everything on the property looks healthy and happy...!!!...

That’s gotta be the largest tomato plant I’ve ever seen...!!!...

I’ll be watching your LVTK finish off... I’ve got like 6 in paper towels right now as we speak... I’m very interested in that line as I’ve heard nothing but good things of it ...!!!...

I’ve also got some Sherbet IX x Biker Kush testers from Karma Genetics ... how do you like your Sherbet x Stardawg??? Sounds like some fire ...!!!...

Have a great day buddy.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ohhh Nickman, your in for a ride brother! I’m telling you, prepare yourself for a surprise with the LVTK. Unfortunately, I can’t remember what the other phenos were all like individually.. but they all leaned towards the triangle, and I got 1 that was all LVPK. I likely have pics of it in this thread from last fall.

Anyways, the two keepers I have are just straight Fire man. I’m about to post pics of the outdoor triangle leaning LVTK.. she’s nuts. Already like 3 weeks into flower & just crusted & stinking like a musky skunk.

The Sherbert x Stardawg is awesome.. I only ran half a pack thus far, got 2 fems, both leaned to the Sherbert in flavor & 1 leaned to the dawg in structure (Plant & flower).. my keeper pheno must be more sherbet leaning, she smells other-fucking-worldly......... I honestly had no idea a freaking weed plant could carry terps like this. At 45-54 days she’s just smelling like a bowl of melted sherbet with the stardawg fabric softener ending.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Screen-House

Screen-House

Okay... so this stupid thing was completely unplanned. But I tell ya what, these god damn plants have a hold on me..... I don’t make the decisions anymore, did I ever tho?

Had zero plans to do an outdoor, plenty of crap to focus on between the indoor torture chambers & my mini-Farm experiment / practice for next year lol. But wouldn’t ya know.... spring comes, and about 5-7 plants start growing in the fire pit. For a while I struggled to remember what had seed, then I realized..... the mystery Chem Herm’d one round bc I’m a terrible grower. I grew 2 of those seeds indoors, neither of which were anything I kept, so it’s got me thinking that’s likely what these are. Not to mention, the ones I grew inside had high count fan fingers, and these have the same. She started flowering by August 1st, and as you can see is quite stacked already. I’m so pumped, but trying not to get too excited.... the god damn humidity!

Mystery Fire Pit Plant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Man nice work, you can see the love put into that place. That is a solid dream that will keep you busy and keep life exciting with opportunities at every harvest. Lvtk about to get heavy.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Dave!.. just waaaait until next year dude! I’m a fucking loon.. donno why, but I get my kicks from kicking into gear and getting things accomplished. Used to ranch every summer out in the mountains of southern Utah with my grandpops.. he was a farmer, from a small town in southern Utah, and made quite a life for himself ....although it was in big AG. But those were the times, and he lived ‘em. President of FFA when he was 19 & that took him outa his little town & got him started.

Always had a real special connection with him; was always teased about being his favorite.. but I think that’s just cus we connected on another level. He passed many years ago now, and it’s funny, lately I find myself thinking about him constantly.

I’m super excited to start this journey, super grateful for all the IC brothers that have helped me over the years.. more than I can even put into words. This is definitely a special time to be alive fellers.. don’t wait, go get it!!!!!!!

genetic freaked

Veteran
Looking great.. Interested in what GMO does outside.

Its one of the cookie cuts I want that never seems to make it my way.. Always so close

nickman

Veteran
Looking great.. Interested in what GMO does outside.

Its one of the cookie cuts I want that never seems to make it my way.. Always so close

Yeah tell me about it...!!!...

I’ve been drooling over that one since the first time I laid eyes on her ...!!!...
:tiphat:...

Stardog

The GMO does pretty well outside @ 42N. We gave one to a friend last summer and he was blabbing about it all winter. That was with a total shit weather fall out here by the ocean so who knows what would happen with good conditions.:)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
What’s up buddy! :tiphat: yaaaa im crossing my fingers she doesn’t make me go crazy haha. She’s just barely starting to open up.. reminiscent of VT mtn grows.. nothing started flowering til September lol. She’s done stretching atleast... 4” shy of the roof poly! I’ll wrap that screen-house up when the cold weather hits, and toss my heaters & dehueys out there til she’s done. Damn plants! ;-)