What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’m about to flip my first gmo tomorrow. She’s about 20” tall. I usually flip plants at 27”. That includes flipping the glue at 27” and it still ends up about 48” right where I need it without supercropping. I don’t seem to get no where near the stretch as most ppl. I figure it’s because I try to veg them so big. But with the gmo’s reputation, I ain’t taking no chances!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I also tend to let things veg big, and trust me, it doesn’t slow down the GMO stretch! She’s an awesome plant, I’ve had 6 go thru the room & each time I’m getting her wrangled just a tad better.

She’s not wildly leafy, so defoliation is quick, she’s young & still vigorous.. easy to prop up with 4 stakes & some wire. Man, her flowers are a real nice blend of Chem D & cookies.. you def get both flavors full effect :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Looking good man... that karma gear is looking killer,.. both AWSOME strains...

I like how that Gorilla Bubble cross looks too...!!!...

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Nickman :tiphat: ....I’ve been sick as a dog all week, but I’m gunna get some more pics up today. That NYCO x G Bubble is gnarly!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro. Found this orange bubblicious male in the nyco x GB f1. Smells just like orange bubblicious used to.

Game on!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Bro. Found this orange bubblicious male in the nyco x GB f1. Smells just like orange bubblicious used to.

Game on!

Told ya man! I seriously only had 2 of those go into the flower room, and both are 100% keeper status. One is heavy pine citrus, just coated in large glands, and yields crazy. The other is the orange cream pheno — smells straight up like a creamsicle & makes such perfect looking flowers, the kind ya wanna chew on! Posts tonight I swear... got a lot of cool stuff I want to catch y’all up on.. mini farm life is buuuusy, next year is going to be insane lol :tiphat: buddies!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It’s good to see you pop up. It’s wake up do as much as you can do and again and again. Progress is all that you can hope to see, no end in sight.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Haha fuck me I know... I kid you not, I told myself like 10 times yesterday I had to get something posted! Ah! Started outside at 6:30am yesterday & finished my last round of canning picklers at 11:00pm.. then I collapsed, sorry!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Update! Haha

Update! Haha

Got about 37 seconds to post some pics ;-)

White Fire Alien
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New York Candy Orange x SUSQ Chemdog by LouDog420
picture.php

Botch Toe — Purple Tapes — Sun God — Jungle Love by Microbe.Alchemist at Soul Rebel Collective
picture.php

Did it! Alright... not a ton of pics sitting on the phone, but there’s a couple to tease with. I’m going to start a thread for Microbe’s gear, just cus there’s so many going, makes sense to document in one place. Tonight I’ll get some pics up of the screen-house I built.. if there’s any interest, I can always throw together a how-to thread.. but that might be easier done next year when I’m building a bunch more!

nickman

Veteran
Nice, I’ll be watching...!!!...

NYCO x SusyQ Chemdog looks fire ...
the White Fire Alien also looks really nice ...

:tiphat: ...

LouDog420

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking good!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can't help it...[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand, if the money doesn't show then you owe me owe me oh, my jungle love ;)[/FONT]

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Organic Mix

Organic Mix

Haha sing it brother!

....good to hear from both of ya! Louuuu, I found some fire in those og Chem x g Bubble!

Headbanger
picture.php

..keeper outa the beans I’ve popped so far, still have about a pack and a half to play with woohooo. She’s lemony og with a lil slap of sour, reminds me so much of headband. So nice

Las Vegas Triangle Kush
picture.php

..kept 2 phenos, this one leans to the triangle & the other is all LVPK. Very different from one another, really love this cross. Got a big version of her in the screen house, busting out early in a 45g smart pot

Number Ten
picture.php

..still kicking! Seriously, she’s not looking too bad for a 7 or 8 year old cut now. Can’t wait to see what she does in the organic soil!

Sherbert x Stardawg & Chem Sis x TCPK
picture.php

..yup, a lil hungry.... decided to just plop these overgrown 1g coco moms into 3g organic soil (haha, barely anything for the roots to feed on) & honestly they’ve done pretty well with just my amateur compost teas lol. Going to lay a bit more compost & castings on the next round I just did this same thing with.

Thanks for looking fellers! Some screen-house teasers coming up next!... sometime today atleast lol

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Mini Farm

Mini Farm

Just going to do a little picture bomb of the mini farm.. I’ll be packing all this up & hauling it north next March. This will become the kitchen garden, excuse me — Door Yaahd Gaahden. :tree:

Initial plan is to extend the footprint a bit, then add another coop on the opposite end & fence all the way around. Let them birds poop all over my land & I’ll start soil building within the footprint extension. At the same time, we’ll have 3 or 4 30x90’ areas fenced off & coops built for each. Repeat bird doo doo & soil building as listed above. These will be areas for future greenhouses, some 4 season, others just season extension, and winter greens growing. Probably goes without saying, the 4 season greenhouses will be the ones loaded with cannabis :tiphat:

Year one, we’ll be setup inside, running off the loads and loads and loads of gear I’ve amassed over the years.. not quite top of the line anymore, but I’ll makes it works just fine. Anyways.. plans & schemes abound; I can’t express how excited I am to put all my effort into one property.. something I’ve dreamed about since I was a kid. Compost.. Wood Working.. Canna.. Veggies.. Cooking.. Dog Fighting...... woops how’d that last one get in there!

:dancer:

Latest posts

Latest posts