What's new

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my roadkill sk no2 at just over 3 weeks since germination,,3 are very skunky with the smaller of the 4 [now caught up] being the stinkiest and the tallest more like citrusy but quite faint,,,
all very happy and healthy,enjoying that big 600w duel spectrum and getting into there stride, last pic is a group shot of the rdk and chemmy jones ,,,s2

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet 944s2

thanks for sharing

i remember the very last road kill buds i had were very citrusy. more in taste, but the bottom in the odor too

i am hoping you get some real nice stinkers

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya
pics of my rdk sk no2 at just over a month old,,,
topped the tallest of the 4 earlier,,lovely and strong..getting on well in the all mix,,again only misted with min water and watered with ph correct water only,,,would imagine these will need next to nothing ,,,nutriant wise,,,picking up speed now and doing very well,,,skunky aromas for 3 of them and getting more intense as times goes on with the tallest of the 4 is getting more and more lime like in aroma,,,
last pic is the main run of "jacky white" with my rdk sk no2 and chemmy jones all living in harmony lol
until i flip at least lol,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my fav 2 roadkill2,at the moment..out of the light,,
these two are my stinkiest presently,,my mate kindly holding the the roadkill2 while smoking some roadkill1 lol,,,,s2

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 944

how does she compare to your cheese or superskunk out there in your parts so far?

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the roadkill takes a huge big piss over any cheese only strain[not including crosses] i smoked in the last few years lol although some are maybe more potent the roadkill is a much more full rounded effect ,,much nicer,,and not as potent,,s2:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi noble game

thank you very much for supporting me :)

i hope you get a keeper road kill phen0 . please keep us posted if you want

med-man

mack 10

Veteran
YO! s2, What was your stretch like? I have one phenol that stretched like mad,
it is over 6ft tall, lol it even towers over the sour... just.

Ps, if she stinks more than cheese, wow!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YO! s2, What was your stretch like? I have one phenol that stretched like mad,
it is over 6ft tall, lol it even towers over the sour... just.

Ps, if she stinks more than cheese, wow!
mack,,my roadkill no1 that i had 4 of,,3 hardly stretched at all and the other 1 stretched double the size of the other 3 but the smell was just like sticking your nose into a tank of fuel with a undersmell of something nasty lol,,and the aroma didnt come across in the smoke but a really lovely lovely smoke but cant imagine what it would be like to run 40 or 50 of them once that smell kicks in,,s2

W

willyweed

the roadkill takes a huge big piss over any cheese only strain[not including crosses] i smoked in the last few years lol although some are maybe more potent the roadkill is a much more full rounded effect ,,much nicer,,and not as potent,,s2:tiphat:

very bold statement my friend, gonna have to try some of that one day! soon :)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have found it very easy to find some real skunks

if the other 25 guys that got testers actually did reports, it would might have been better then the 5 that actually did, respectfully

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my roadkills..just a few days before i flip are very healthy skunky and citric aromas,,more dense now,,,water only-ph correct,,still only min water for misting,,,keeping the nutrient next to nothing for my roadkill,all still under 24 hour light,,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
Looking good s2, your right about the nutes, I wouldn't feed them at all in veg.
let the soil do the work.
Also these are quiet hardy I put a male outside and its doing ok, bear in mind its like 4-5.C at night and maybe 10-11.c day time. pretty hardcore.
The 6ft'er is starting to fill in now, I wonder how she will finish?

W

willyweed

i have found it very easy to find some real skunks

if the other 25 guys that got testers actually did reports, it would might have been better then the 5 that actually did, respectfully

med-man

name and shame medman ! if not ask for them back !
perhaps do it in a private message and not inn my buddys thread .
will you top any of them s2 ? atb.ww

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
name and shame medman ! if not ask for them back !
perhaps do it in a private message and not inn my buddys thread .
will you top any of them s2 ? atb.ww
Hiya willy,,always good to hear from you and yeah will top one of the three that I have left as I needed to toss one that was a male (my tallest of the four),,,,three that I have left are as strong and stinky as hell,,hoping no more males,,,,keep safe and well willy,,,,peace and regards 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lights off

Lights off

Hiya,,,just a fee pics with the lights on,,
Four days since I flipped,,,these roadkill2 are getting no feed during veg and early bloom and getting on fine in the 'all ,,,please ignore pic3,,put in by mistake whilst using an iPad that my wife got me at Xmas,,I am a left hooker and can't get on with it,lol,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 week into bloom

1 week into bloom

Hiya,,my roadkill2 nearly a week since flip,,no nutrient for these two at the moment just ph correct water and are very healthy and happy,,stinking,,very skunky still,,,temps peak around 77 deg,last pic is of the whole multi strain run,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts