What's new

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 beans of regular roadkill skunk no2,,,into mineral water overnight and straight into light/seedling mix in the morning,,,,round 2 with these stinky ladies begins,,, lol,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics lol

med-man
roadkill skunk no2 as requested "kind sir" lol and a little pic of my rdk skno1 just about to get blasted,,more pics when they go into there lovely seedling/light mix tonight,,,merry xmas s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my babies popping the heads out into the world lol,,
put into seed mix on xmas day evening,,,so a tad over 36 hours,,
pretty quick imho,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rock em s2, see ya shinin in a few buddy.
cheers as always tony g,,see you when it gets interesting buddy..
some pics of my 4 rdks at a week old,,,sorry bout quality of pics,,still trying to master this digi camera
getting on fine,,first out the traps for these beans when germinated with 55 other beans at exactly the same time,,,944s2

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet s2

i notice i get blurry only when i hold the button for a flash or whatever other reason. i notice if i just click the button fast, with no pause, they are crisp

med-man

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got just got a cheap tri pod, a whole different world now, my hands are notoriously shaky because I have usually just smoked before I get in the artsy mood to shoot. lol.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words and support mack10,,willyweed,,green,,mm, and kushme,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just some pics of my rdk sk no2 babies,,,two weeks old,,,happy and healthy,,,smaller one now catching up with the other three,,
only mineral water presently,,seedlings strong as hell with stems like "guitar strings",,,s2

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 944s2

do any stalk rubbing yet? to get a scent off em?

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 944s2

do any stalk rubbing yet? to get a scent off em?

med-man
yeah medm,,the smallest out of my four is real stinky,proper skunky,other two are stinky but not as much as the small one,,again quite skunky and finally the largest out of the four has a more lime?? like odour although quite faint, its there,,,all getting along very well,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts