What's new

RNDZL's City of Tiny Lights: Multi Strain Elite Cut.Breeder Pack Multi HPS Gro n Sho

U

unthing

What can I say that hasn't been said? Very beautiful! What kinda of strain is that guava one? Name sounds interesting.

R

RNDZL

Uber21 - Hey dude !!

nnep - my pleasure thanks for stopping by

kweezy - a lil crazy maybe, i'm using botanicare

unthing - :) sick avatar guava is a sour diesel pheno very dank perhaps some one can help with the history

R

RNDZL

Burkle is on the way out

Burkle is on the way out

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

great plant lot of fun to run

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
she is just beautiful u can see that bubba in her great grow brotha

R

RNDZL

Kweezy - I use the recommended line for the most part but at half strength and only more if they look like they can take it

I will be doing pure blend and ionic trials also

Bigscoot - TY for the kind words :)

R

RNDZL

OK heres the update so far

I am closing in on week 4. I have a cpl other plant I need to get pics of. Things are going well.

I hit them a bit hard with food last feeding and it was a wee bit to much. No real burn but a lil leaf twist. New nutes, new plants, new space, new tech can't expect perfection, but as long as i don't go so ape shit i burn em i should be good

this feeding they will get carbs and some benies in their water thats it

I left a cpl lowers on the plants because I had intended to drop a lil pollen on each one. Today I broke out some sweet widow lavender (texas resin company) pollen and pollinated a sole lower of each strain including MK Ultra and Indiana Bubblegum (not shown)

this is pretty normal for me, I spot pollinate a lower branch ad harvest about 10-20 beans from each plant with little or no effect on yield. I like to go later and lower. I can leave lower leads on plants and finish them off somewhere else if need be and i find it keeps the pollination localized to an area with low density bud production

i guess i have a bit of a noah's complex

thanks for stopping by, appreciate any comments questions or critiques

peace

L

Lune TNS

Wow, great work going on here. An awesome stable and greenthumb as well, keep it up :yes:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
u got it goin on nice selection great pics sweet thread

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Murdering it in here bro....That Burkle looks like a twin sis of the gal you nominated for POTM...awesome stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts