What's new

RNDZL's City of Tiny Lights: Multi Strain Elite Cut.Breeder Pack Multi HPS Gro n Sho

R

RNDZL

Some multi strain bubble

Some multi strain bubble

picture.php

and it melts!

picture.php

R

RNDZL

OMG!
the rom's ssh lives!
man i miss her.
you're gonna LUV it.
Thanks You CF. It was not in pretty shape initially seems she got sick and was culled by many. Some TLC she got better !

that bubble looks fantastic! How many microns was that, or is it mixed?

dank.Frank
Hey dank.Frank, It was the resin from a multi strain batch of trim.

that was all the resin that was between 220u (bag i used prior to 73u) and 73u (bag i poured and collected from)

NYC Haze Stem

picture.php

G13 x SD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Ran. Is that NYCH The Uptown #2?!?! It looks like it yields like her. And has the structure of her, along with the three bladed leafs. How is the finished product? Is that her?? ;)

R

RNDZL

Hey Ran. Is that NYCH The Uptown #2?!?! It looks like it yields like her. And has the structure of her, along with the three bladed leafs. How is the finished product? Is that her?? ;)

Hey Frank

No this is a bag seed from a different part of the boroughs. It was from a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood in BK

For a short time there were jars of a very strong, very racy sat, sat hybrid. The Frankies, as they were known in the time and area (the real uptown) were also STAPLE. In fact not only had there been Frankie genes around at the time i still have some old crosses of the real uptown to jack flash circa 99. unfortunately i had to shut down and they were put in other hands and improperly stored

I am trying to source some seed germing techs for instances like these

The Frankies and mango haze are similar. IMHO the Frankies had another gear, and ive had some of the real uptowns as recently as 08-09 as well as the mango.

This haze is very very different

Up front its a nice high, after 15 mins you are higher, much higher. Very easy to over smoke and shit your pants or freak the fuck out the first time you smoke it. Not so overwhelming its not to be enjoyed but its good to have in mind because the high is so creeper and so non typical.

Conversely its the only pot i've had in the last few years where i can smoke a bowl or two and be away from my smoking room for more than an hour or two without jonesing out. It's also dominant and cuts through other highs.

It has a soaring if not a lil scary of a buzz if you over do it. The uptown never ever gave me anxiety or got me amped in that regarrds.

I don't know what uptown#2 is in particular. Cut or seed stock? I assume its the same NYC uptown that is legend in the area.

There was some uptown found and being distributed in a some small circles but not going by #'s. I was lucky enough to source one, but due to a security issues I had to break down my stable and indoor. Put the genes out to the 4 winds so at this point by the time i am prepared again I don't know what will be available. I don't believe I was the only one to get it so im sure the genes aren't lost to the world if they are to me in particular. I did however hit most everything i ran with some pollen so for all the girls i really liked I was able to manage a lil seed bank of such.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Amazing work dude. Some of those plants are ridiculous looking. Your going to be smoking well for a long time.. unless you have a lot of friends and wild parties :party:

Can you post some close ups of the CC x Sputnik? Have you had that before? How is it? I'm actualy germing some seeds of that right now (a few have cracked open already). Got em off someone on here a few years ago.. Finally got around to them. But I dont know much about the strain, the "high", the taste/smell/smoke/flowering time. Would be nice to get some details on it if you have any experience with it. Looks like it's filling out nicely though.

That Burkle has some serious sugar coating. Haven't seen any herb that was quite that frosty in long time.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you got some crazy green thumb man, buds look amazing and photo skills also top notch!
tghank you so much for sharing!
cheers,
red.

R

RNDZL

Amazing work dude. Some of those plants are ridiculous looking. Your going to be smoking well for a long time.. unless you have a lot of friends and wild parties :party:

Can you post some close ups of the CC x Sputnik? Have you had that before? How is it? I'm actualy germing some seeds of that right now (a few have cracked open already). Got em off someone on here a few years ago.. Finally got around to them. But I dont know much about the strain, the "high", the taste/smell/smoke/flowering time. Would be nice to get some details on it if you have any experience with it. Looks like it's filling out nicely though.

That Burkle has some serious sugar coating. Haven't seen any herb that was quite that frosty in long time.

TYVM for the compliments

the cc x sput ended up being home grown fantaseeds cheese

it was excellent, very tasty, very stoney.sleepytime but it wasn't the cc x sput cut i had been handed, but i when I had handed it back and mislabeled what I held

:) so sorry but do not question the cc x sput, i have yet to hear anything bad about it