What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RNDZL's City of Tiny Lights: Multi Strain Elite Cut.Breeder Pack Multi HPS Gro n Sho

R

RNDZL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving how many of your resin heads appear to be sweating and fully intact.... you can tell these girls get great care....loving the show...keep 'em coming!

dank.Frank

R

RNDZL

Dank.Frank: thank you, its all about the resin

Cocktail Frank: TYVM for the compliment :) your one of my heros so you get the 10% discount :)

really tyvm, wish I could take that much credit, it has little to do with me its all the plants

number 44

plant shot

picture.php

front cola shot
picture.php

second tier cola shot

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A man that realizes he doesn't "grow" the plants is a smart man. They only respond to the given stimuli....fine tuners of environments we are! ;)

dank.Frank

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I never like to catch a movie from the middle, but I'm gettin some popcorn and findin a seat.. great lookin stuff mon..

mgk :tiphat:

R

RNDZL

Is this before you were done trimming or do u leave all that on there?
Love the purple hues that come out on some of ur plants![/QUOTE]

i take off any leaf devoid of resin and take them off when I break it down from the stem

I have found that if you trim the plant too aggressively before you hang it it dries faster. I like to let it dry slowly so I take of the large fans and then hang. If drying is taking a lil longer than I like I might break down more leaf off the buds to speed it up.

I like a 5 day hang before jar cure. I take the buds and leave some of stem so the core moisture can be redistributed, then burp till i get proper humidity

Nice work bro, You don't fuck around with no bullshit. All top notch. Outstanding:tiphat:
Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RNDZL again

Is this before you were done trimming or do u leave all that on there?
Love the purple hues that come out on some of ur plants!

i take off any leaf devoid of resin and take them off when I break it down from the stem

I have found that if you trim the plant too aggressively before you hang it it dries faster. I like to let it dry slowly so I take of the large fans and then hang. If drying is taking a lil longer than I like I might break down more leaf off the buds to speed it up.

I like a 5 day hang before jar cure. I take the buds and leave some of stem so the core moisture can be redistributed, then burp till i get proper humidity[/QUOTE]

That makes perfect sense.... I havent gotten the full experience with drying and curing/yet but im subscribing to your threads so I can expand my knowledge a little

fireman

Damn just got around to your strain tour and I`m gonna have to say i might have gotten blazed dreaming about those buds. Beautiful foxtails and what looks to be just denses as golfballs. which one tastes the best? Props

Bubbles84

RNDZL is the best! i love Your garden bro, looking forward for update, so i can relax and take notes... hehe cheers!

R

RNDZL

sorry guys leaving for green pastures

very grateful for the love and appreciation shared and shown

thanks again - rndzl

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I've been thinking the same myself lately. you'll be missed. stay in touch!