What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RNDZL's City of Tiny Lights: Multi Strain Elite Cut.Breeder Pack Multi HPS Gro n Sho

R

RNDZL

draztik - :) tyvm for the compliments. That was a first time run for me i pulled at 8 weeks

Ill dig up and post some macros on her post so you can see the composition of resin that plant is amazing i love her to pieces

only have one in just to have something going and i didn't train her proper but im just putting one in to have a jar around

Duckdodger - To infinity and beyond !!! - i normally dont run all similar strains. there are differences but they are all heavy india influence however the MK Ultra is not

if she does what she does the first time i ran her and its what i think it is shes gonna be a lot of fun to show and smoke

Basically the last few runs have been breeder seed runs with sats and i had mixed in the mkultra tester with another and had not labelled correctly

one had a vicious head buzz i mean highland afghani fucking vicious

if im wrong ... the i got the other one :)

lots to comment on that strain as i observed some things growing it

Toddy - TY. um my favorite munchie weed .. i have a hybrid that has a serious fucking munch.. fucking serious old school kush (90's) crossed to a pre 99 sat leaning serious ak male

some of the type of comments i get on that one is "thats cancer patient meds"

those hybrids are making rounds and ill be running them again, some phenos have huge pain relief and appetite stimulation properties so my intention is after there is some review and history to get them to the med community vis the server fund

:) Thanks for the encouragement my girls are my pride and joy

R

RNDZL

Burkle and Jack the Ripper Side by Side

Burkle and Jack the Ripper Side by Side

Burkle is at six weeks jack is at 10 days give or take

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

RNDZL

Hey NOR :wave: whats doing brudda??

Reverve313 - im thinking the same thing :) thanks for stopping by

R

RNDZL

Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper

this plant is about three weeks in

very glandy and full
picture.php

Williams Wonder

picture.php

R

RNDZL

Anandaground - hey man thanks for stopping buy, i believe burkle is bubba x purple urkle

saw your thread and your pics awesome stuff

311 - hey dude whats good :) glad you like get comfy got a few old friends tannin in the sun

shawk - whats up? thanks for stopping by

Big Scoot - Thanks, glad you like it, i got a decent temp difference and my winter garden is cold but ill take what i can get :)

High lowlander - Please make yourself at home. Im flattered by your interest in my girls and the photos feel free to take em and share, all good by me

R

RNDZL

Some of the girls a cpl weeks it basking under the tiny lights

Some of the girls a cpl weeks it basking under the tiny lights

Guava

picture.php
picture.php

FFA

picture.php
picture.php

respect og (may actually be chem 4 mislabeled)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MK Ultra

picture.php

jack the Ripper

picture.php

Williams Wonder

picture.php
picture.php

Cripple Creek x Sputnik 2.0

picture.php