What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Stoney917

Stoney told me it was an old chem cut he held for 20+ years. Grows og like nice fuel sour mouth flavor.It was submitted to phylos as headband. https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-206045/medizin/headband
I made s1s and crosses and it definitely tends dominates crosses and the s1s grow like clones. Given it's reported homozygosity I wonder if it's an old chem s1.
Blyod any chance I can get some Staten Island s1 u made to hunt through? I have other stoney gear he made with Katsu that I have valuted in the fridge as we speak

I think this is a good place to ask.

Does anyone know what the deal was with stoneys Mystery Chem aka staten chem? Did anyone ever get the whole story on it?
I know it’s some fire that Katsu and a bunch of other guys around the team have decided to use in crosses . But other than that nah just told me it’s a really nice Chem cut that he had while he stayed in nyc

Happs

I copied this from Katsu.
who was a good friend of stoney’s.

Okay folks , as promised- The Staten Island Chem “secret origin” story..
Make yourself comfortable and light one up…

Back in the early 90’s an older relative of Stoney’s was in the “debt collection“ business and was sent to a grow-op to collect from someone “seriously behind” in their payments.
A compound fracture later and all off the contents of said grow op became the property of the debt-holders, including the plants. Nobody had any interest in the plants so they went to a family friend where they remained for years.
When Stoney turned 18 he was turned on to the cut that had been held all those years. Nobody is willing to take credit for the cut so it has become “Stoney’s Staten Island Chem”.
When it was Phyllos tested the genetics report indicate that it is a PREDECESSOR TO THE CHEMS, but closely related. Is it Momma Chem?
I’m not sure we’ll EVER know but it IS the gassiest strain any of our circle have ever tried.

Happs

I had only started talking to stoney through the RrAwkshun work he did and had purchased a few items.
He said He trusted me to send payment before I sent him payment proof.
And that is a very rare thing these days.
It sounds silly but that touched me.
Now he has passed i find out the guy was a legend..
RIP in the big danky clouds dude.

Work still going on on insta.. @stonefauckshun And also @rrawkshun3.0

bloyd

Veteran
Blyod any chance I can get some Staten Island s1 u made to hunt through? I have other stoney gear he made with Katsu that I have valuted in the fridge as we speak
Yes. I've been meaning to send some s1s and staten crosses for the fundraiser. Has that started and where?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoney was the clone sourcing master,,,I hear people pay silly money for the yellow zushi cut,,,stoney got all of them in one go,,no lables just coloured bands

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This one is pure gas

My pheno of Stoneys Sour SkunkApe

7 City Diesel
B1D41D7F-5121-42E8-8BCD-17FC5982F4B7.jpeg
E2E8038C-3E2E-4FFC-B448-76784AA87127.jpeg
832A6485-3258-4D81-AF09-70DADB2908BC.jpeg
4B84F966-035A-4DC7-B0B5-5E9A2EAB9A60.jpeg
DABB8822-22D5-4F43-B786-B33FF2B8F462.jpeg

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Stoneys Sour SkunkApe
He crushed this chem/og/sour/skunk hybrid
3DCD957C-EC60-4A9B-B0DD-82111FF7E16F.jpeg
30DD9F1E-9EAF-4E0D-9A6E-88997BB7BFA5.jpeg
D460AB6E-2A66-4F26-9FDF-0C6E5708C811.jpeg

2.5 x Stretch,
Dark green shiny leaves like “alligator skin”, extremely strong sour stem rub…
Eats its own leaves late flowering and likes extra calcium.
Turns purple at the end of flowering.
Super loud gas with a hint of OG

Smells like a boxwood bush in the sunshine…

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay stoney,,,something happened today and I wanted to thank you,,,

So this guy comes to me and asks if I know how to use a bho extraction kit, same sinario as 2 years ago,,,it's all in bits and the guy has no idea how it fits together or works,, exactlythe same as last time,,,he offers me a nice chunk of cash to fix it up and run a few loads , but he said if i didn't know how them dont try,, so i told him i had a full years experience and had been taught by a master in the usa,,(you obviously),,so fit it all together in an hour and got him to buy a couple of new bits,,i just needed some new seals and hoses ,,made him buy a glass attachments so I could see when the fuker is full enough,,,

as I'm doing all this I kept thinking how this happened last time and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing ,,this time I wouldn't have got the chance to make some doe without the experience and the note that a G in the USA had taught me ,,,

You spent weeks talking to me on video call teaching me how to do this shit on a super high level an you never got frustrated with how long it took,,you never wanted anything just to see me smash the job into outerspace,,,I fukin love you bro,,I miss you so much,,,come haunt me ya fuker,,if anyone can surf the Internet in heaven its you,,dont fuk about,,come see me

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember him saying that Panama cut was his favourite,,Anyone else remember him saying that?,,I'm wondering if I've got it wrong