What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Stoney917

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is with great sadness that I learned about the passing of Stoney917.

He was a remarkable person who will be deeply missed by all who knew him. His kindness, generosity, and positive spirit touched the lives of so many people. Our thoughts and prayers to the family as they navigate this difficult journey of grief. I hope that you find peace in knowing that Stoney917 will always be remembered fondly.

Rest in peace, Stoney

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The word legend is thrown around too much but in this case it doesn't even come close to doing Stoney justice, he spread and preserved genetic on a level that can't be comprehended. I had great chat with him Friday, spoke about Sour, sativa and some of my work he was just about to flower. So glad I called him back and had that last chat, I will miss our talks. Peace and love

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last trade we did. SFV. The rooted cut I got from him. Took a couple snips and got her in flower as fast as I could. Stoney knew how bad I wanted to get ogkush back and made it happen!!! Appreciate you bro.
IMG_20230524_132700954.jpg