What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Stoney917

We heard this morning. He was a huge fan of our OGMango, and kept us backed up when we lost it. We were just getting ready to send him a new selection of seeds. RIP Stoney
Craziest thing about stoney was how og mango and skunkape and a few other elites he didn’t make but loved so much he always kept backed up glad you got it back from him. Rip stoney

JetLife175

Veteran
Stoney was a real one.

Cut from an old cloth that most won't ever experience.

I shared every single thing I had with him.

I've held cuts for him that I've never been able to speak of.

I didn't know the guy that well personally but online we clicked and always had great conversation and we both had the same understanding of what these genetics from the past were and how important it's been to preserve them and the history.

I still can't find the words to really say how I feel. It's so weird that you're gone Stoney.

Till the next one my boy.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
He was really amazing.
Super quick witted and funny as hell if you got his humor.

When JW’s widow had the fundraiser. Hit him up to help out and he said he was gonna send me something special.

Turned out the pack of beans the he gave me, auctioned for some real cash.

I ran them and selected what he told me he was looking for in that cross. I send him back my keeper of the skunkape x sour cross.

It’s super sentimental for me so I’m sharing this one
23F58AB1-0083-4432-BF0D-469C563769DB.jpeg
96082D96-B6B7-4712-A97D-7664F9C8EABB.jpeg
9F0C8DBF-9805-4F97-B16F-8B56DEFC05EE.jpeg
2C950D06-776F-48F4-9AE8-5525950E30C1.jpeg
9CE02E60-C7DA-4DBC-9AF5-61138BA4B4CB.jpeg

Does anyone else know the gf chem story?

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Craziest thing about stoney was how og mango and skunkape and a few other elites he didn’t make but loved so much he always kept backed up glad you got it back from him. Rip stoney
When I touched down he blessed me with a pack of skunkape, og mango, gf chem and puday.

Then after I smoke that all up in like a few days I went back for some more skunkape and got to smoke the Staten Island with him.

I was honored. He only had a little bit left at the time and was saving it for a special occasion. He said since I was in town in vacation and I was from New York it was perfect.

I legit miss that dude.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So here the scoop. I went to the Astor club and Jjnyc was smoking something that reminded me of the old haze I used to get from queens.

Then the next day I end up finding some in my local area…
I hit up stone like bro I found the grapefruit haze from back in the day. He like no you didn’t it gone.

I’m like bro this shit is like the old haze.

So I go get 2 dime bags and send it to him and he’s like you this shit is fire but I don’t taste the grapefruit.

Fast forward la little bit and he’s like yo I know the dude that’s pumping that shit in your area, imma get u the cut.

Next thing I know gf chem was a big thing.

His impact was crazy

7DB3B2ED-3254-4AE3-874F-34CD91A5206E.png

Last edited:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yeah his connections ran deep, he was the ultimate plug for almost any cuts...

Trying to read those small messages from Stoney at the bottom I see he is telling the gf chem cut from his contact was supposed to be Sour Pink Grapefruit?

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Gf chem is a SPG hybrid. Sweet pink grapefruit.
Thanks bro, yeah when I've read him mentioning Sour Pink Grapefruit in his convo with shishkaboy I was a bit surprised as I thought the Gf Chem was probably from Chimera work (SPG x Chem D bx), Sour Pink Grapefruit otherwise was an old Hortilab release (SPG x ECSD V3) which had no direct Chem parental stock but only Sour D involved...

Funny thing is I asked Stoney to find me the Sweet Pink Grapefruit amongst other old classic cuts from my wish list... He told me he had it for me not long before he passed away.

Rest in power Stoney, a legend like you never die !

Last edited:
So here the scoop. I went to the Astor club and Jjnyc was smoking something that reminded me of the old haze I used to get from queens.

Then the next day I end up finding some in my local area…
I hit up stone like bro I found the grapefruit haze from back in the day. He like no you didn’t it gone.

I’m like bro this shit is like the old haze.

So I go get 2 dime bags and send it to him and he’s like you this shit is fire but I don’t taste the grapefruit.

Fast forward la little bit and he’s like yo I know the dude that’s pumping that shit in your area, imma get u the cut.

Next thing I know gf chem was a big thing.

His impact was crazy

View attachment 18867251
Yeah brother I have Halley’s Comet now got them dunked in lost coast because a dead leaf started molding in the cloner . Trying to get the other haze cuts stoney loved , green puday and golden audobon, but it’s a stretch. right now I have some heaters . Sour diesel , a few others but I’m really Trying to do a haze seedlines for og stoney . Bring back that Nl5 haze and that no ceiling high piff stuff Mainly
Haleys comet
Green puday x sour d
Redline haze
Athens silver haze
Still looking for a crazy male line to use to collab to these have some other things working out I will keep everyone posted

Thanks bro, yeah when I've read him mentioning Sour Pink Grapefruit in his convo with shishkaboy I was a bit surprised as I thought the Gf Chem was probably from Chimera work (SPG x Chem D bx), Sour Pink Grapefruit otherwise was an old Hortilab release (SPG x ECSD V3) which had no direct Chem parental stock but only Sour D involved...

Funny thing is I asked Stoney to find me the Sweet Pink Grapefruit amongst other old classic cuts from my wish list... He told me he had it for me not long before he passed away.

What’s up third eye hope all is well haven’t been active on here lately but I plan on being active everyday looking for info on older cuts and what not . Right now got Halley’s Comet cooking up . Implanting weekly cleaning on the grow and trying to get those old school cuts flowing healthy and proper so I can hook some of you guys up who showed love ! Respect always - B - down

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last few months have been pretty shity on all fronts, but I'm not feeling so bad atm, ive had to stop smoking since ive got ill again and not been leaving my house ,,it happens now and again but I'm used to it nowadays,,

hope you guys are feeling well,I won't let this thread die, so be prepared to see me bump this shit often, as if I was talking to stoney,,I know its weird but I don't let shit die like normal people

i still keep thinking about you bro,,,but not in a way that makes me cry,,it makes me more determined to succeed and raise the flag,,this life is short bro and you proved it,,we can't waste even a day,,,il get back to normal soon and il use you as gas to push forward

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

He prolly did t mean to put sour pink grapefruit at all…

I just popped some dog walker og x sour d last pack I had in the fridge of dog walker x sour they called it alternate reality , gonna try to make a f2 with a stud male and the best keeper female, if I don’t find anything dank I’ll rehunt another one . Katsu has choco diesel f4 I want to hunt atleast 30-40 of those . Plan to take best male hit that to some cuts I got going like rs11 and distribute them amongst the homies . Hope all is well making more t shirts continuing raising funds with rr
The last few months have been pretty shity on all fronts, but I'm not feeling so bad atm, ive had to stop smoking since ive got ill again and not been leaving my house ,,it happens now and again but I'm used to it nowadays,,

hope you guys are feeling well,I won't let this thread die, so be prepared to see me bump this shit often, as if I was talking to stoney,,I know its weird but I don't let shit die like normal people

i still keep thinking about you bro,,,but not in a way that makes me cry,,it makes me more determined to succeed and raise the flag,,this life is short bro and you proved it,,we can't waste even a day,,,il get back to normal soon and il use you as gas to push forward

bloyd

Veteran
I think this is a good place to ask.

Does anyone know what the deal was with stoneys Mystery Chem aka staten chem? Did anyone ever get the whole story on it?
Stoney told me it was an old chem cut he held for 20+ years. Grows og like nice fuel sour mouth flavor.It was submitted to phylos as headband. https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-206045/medizin/headband
I made s1s and crosses and it definitely tends dominates crosses and the s1s grow like clones. Given it's reported homozygosity I wonder if it's an old chem s1.

Latest posts

Latest posts