What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Stoney917

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was stoney doing the rrawkshun page. Bdown seed bank is doing some auction stuff Im going to donate to. I made some crosses using stoneys cuts to Djs blueberry male, and a few other crosses.

That explains a lot. I had a bunch of clones ready for him but never got the green light to send. I appreciate you letting me know.

Last edited:

Vegan

That's crazy to hear. I was just thinking about him the other day. Fell a lot of contact for a while, randomly ran in to each other on the street one day in Vegas.. When did up smoking in the parking lot of a Lowe's then he hands me a quarter ounce he had on him..never had to bad word for me.

RIP dog

Miraculous Meds

Anyone else starting to feel a lil better?,,
Yes, the next day after I found out I felt peace. Plenty of joints and Ipa's in honor of my brother. Hearing others stories always warms my heart too. Seems like we were just chatting about bog, subcool, and he had a love for josey we talked about too. And now its his turn to be talked about and remembered. He was one hell of a cannabis ambassador. He spread weed, seed, and plants like he was mother earth himself. Tirelessly growing, planting, and sharing.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took me a lil longer than next day,,,but hay ,,if it works for you,,,more power to ya,

Next day lol,,stoney might have found that funny

It is with great sadness that I learned about the passing of Stoney917.

He was a remarkable person who will be deeply missed by all who knew him. His kindness, generosity, and positive spirit touched the lives of so many people. Our thoughts and prayers to the family as they navigate this difficult journey of grief. I hope that you find peace in knowing that Stoney917 will always be remembered fondly.

Rest in peace, Stoney
Snitch free for life . Rip oG stoney . Me and resin Ryder have been having RRAWSHUNS on Instagram @stonefauckshun @rrawshun3.0 @b_downgenetics all goes to his family . Peace and love everyone thank you for all the kind words of passion for og stoney917

Latest posts

Latest posts