What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We lost a real one.
In a world full of charlatans and thiefs it's rare to find stand up guys.
Don was always willing to help and be a friend.
His mark wont be forgotten. For a few years gg4 was the most shared cut in the world. I beleive it may be the most passed cut of all time. A testament to who he was. Gonna miss talking shit cracking jokes.

After Dan's passed smokin joe and jw became my go toos for advice. Gonna be missed... but never forgotten.

mdgg4

I am truly lost for words right now, you know that guy was like a father figure to me. Truly don't know what to say, til we meet again my old friend.

RIP

Never known outside of a few comments on here but he seemed like a great person that was very selfless!

You will live on Josey with your beautiful GG #4...

DunHav`nFun

I got to know that old fart on the Vert forums down in Dungeon-ville at the bottom of the growing page long before GG4 , and he was the same then as he was after all the hoopla and litigation....

Caring , giving , and not a selfish or greedy bone in his body.....but a funny , salty old ass with awesome sense of humor and personality....although GG4 was accidental , it couldn`t have gone to a more deserving recipient that gave it willingly for all the right reasons.....

Dans passing and now JW.....ashes to ashes and dust to dust.....we all return to the dirt from whence we came...…Much respect Grizz…..You will be missed.....Condolences to Family and friends in the real world.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We lost a real one.
In a world full of charlatans and thiefs it's rare to find stand up guys.
Don was always willing to help and be a friend.
His mark wont be forgotten. For a few years gg4 was the most shared cut in the world. I beleive it may be the most passed cut of all time. A testament to who he was. Gonna miss talking shit cracking jokes.

After Dan's passed smokin joe and jw became my go toos for advice. Gonna be missed... but never forgotten.

Well said Tony, :tiphat:,,,s2

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
7f1c665957166b155747e5df67f8b6f5.gif

G

Well it’s ironic that I finally got a cut recently and will be putting clones into veg in a week or so. RIP.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP Josey Whales
We never spoke but I've only heard good things about the man and his strain.

Peace

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn....I'm devastated. Was at a couple of Vegas Cups with Josey. Truly a stand up guy. He helped me out a couple of times. RIP, my brother.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've just seen this,, I am fukin gutted,, joesy way a proper good humble guy,, im still in shock,, how did I not know about this earlier, I literally spoke to stoney yesterday,, gutted for everyone

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
R.I.P Josey

My best vibes will be sent to your family and friends. You will live on forever in the memories of the countless people you helped out unselfishly and asking nothing in return. People like you do not grow on trees, a rarity in this day and age.

You will never be forgotten!

Latest posts

Latest posts