What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

RIP. Just grabbed some of the creamiest, sweetest, funkiest glue I've ever had.

I was unaware to him and his story until reading this, but damn it's been one of my all time favorites. It only goes back to 2013? but yet in that short time passed from initial hype, to en vogue gimme that glue, became an established staple, then perhaps (dare I say) it's own venerable cliche. a cornerstone

He knew. and thank you Josey for that prolific vision

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I literally just bought 1.5 kg of glue and about to get another 2,,smokeout for joesy,, some fukin smoke signals bro

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
R.I.P Josey

My best vibes will be sent to your family and friends. You will live on forever in the memories of the countless people you helped out unselfishly and asking nothing in return. People like you do not grow on trees, a rarity in this day and age.

You will never be forgotten!

You are so correct, Lester! Unselfish, extraordinary human being!

mexweed

Veteran
whenever there is a gg4 strain that has the gg4 finish back end, it needs to be referred to as the Whales tail

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Sorry to hear this. Just saw it now. He will be remembered by all for GG4.

zoo

It's a shame JW didn't get to truly capitalize off of the glue, but regardless he became a legend in the industry many people know his name.

Rest in peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts