What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

azez

Veteran
Josey, you my friend will be missed. In this crazy world you were one of the good guys. Glad we hooked up when you were down here and our last joint in your home. You were a true gentleman and good friend. I can’t believe it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from my first gg4 grow in 2013...i was one of the first 10 people to grow glue...heck,i turned it down several times until jw finally badgered me into taking it!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I'm floored.
The community has lost a stand-up cat.

He will be missed, but, some of us still have the fruits of his labor, so, its best we carry on that work in his memory.

Rest easy, kind soul.

-cap

Tynehead Tom

sad times indeed.
Josey's spirit lives on through the plant he spread far and wide.... globally in fact.
Not to mention all the crosses generated in grow rooms around the world

a bright light has left the room, RIP josey wales

BambinoOG

REST IN PARADISE JOESY...first ran the glue in 2015. Actually lost it. Gonna have to order some mykotek beans then or maybe gg strains has some.