What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
R.I.P.
Glad I had the chance to meet you and benefit from your generosity with GG4.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Sad news. Josey was a class act, always respectful, kind & generous.

RIP Josey, safe travels

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was a true gem. He took care of me when I came to him. He went out of his way to be a good dude. His work will live on!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

HL45

Veteran
RIP JW!!

I always loved reading the banter of josey and Dan and you Fishstick and Hammer of course. And many others.

Jw Left a huge impact on the game. His gift to the community has been immortalized in music. First time I heard a rapper say "glue" I smiled from ear to ear.

I remember going to the 2014HTCC because that was the first place it was publicly released. It was an adventure all it own. I tried to tell my bro to get some clones and he didnt listen... later that day it won.

One thing I love about glue is that its origin was similar to other legends in the game. A magical accident. Seeds found in some buds. Of course JW was growing these buds, and knew where they came from but he wasn't intentionally breeding initially.

Chemdog
OG
GG4

All found in similar ways.

I hope JW family is good. If anyone knows that they need help lmk.

HalfArsedFarmer

Fly high JW.. Death is just another journey...

I wonder will all those wonderful people who make money of the Glue think about paying it back to his family to help out now??

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Godspeed Josey,,,
Love n light to family and friends,,,,
Forever grateful for your generosity and kindness,,,,s2

Sunshineinabag

Real nice guys...both Joesy and Lone Watty...they basically gave the strain away at first. Not a greedy bone in their bodies...we could all learn something from their generosity. Found an interview Joesy did last July...give it a listen if you got time...

https://youtu.be/DuvirwOlLts

Joesy on the left, Lone Watty (RIP) on the right...gone but not forgotten.

View Image

HB.

Now see folks like this are why ni still say hi to random strangers......ya never know whats behind the face! I loved how honest JW was .........I know when i lost my dad who was quite similar in alot of ways to JW it took me close to a decade to deal with the loss so i could interact with others and find some sort of joy in life. Fucken a man canna growers are such an awesome community!