What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
HaHa! Decisions decisions, your plants are pretty close together, maybe best to tie top over and train them away from your autos? They will be big bushes if you top them. But I do love a flatter toped bush so I usually top later finishing plants at the 8-10th node then tie down branches to spread them out. Good luck with your decision :cool:
I’m hoping the autos will be out of the way by the end of July / start of August 🤞 , roughly around when the cherries start flowering giving me more space for the stretch
That’s the plan anyway 😁
I did some mighty gold bx1 in this spot a couple of years ago and they went above the 6’6 fence so hoping to avoid that!
All the best

Kree73

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 32
Looking well, although I think the one that got landed on is not going to get much taller
Here’s the girls.. first preflower pistils showing on the ammy and I decided to top the pcp
IMG_2444.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2448.jpeg

IMG_2447.jpeg

IMG_2446.jpeg

Edited to add group pic

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They have shot right up . Seems they have taken root :tiphat:
They certainly have- the bed was dug out (couple of years ago now) to 2ft deep and raised by 6 inches, bottom 6” well rotted compost and filled with recycled indoor soil- then at the start of the year I mixed in 80L of recycled and about 100L of mature compost heap.
It’s a very soft and light bed, the planting holes were dug with bare hands, no tools needed

mr.brunch

Veteran
It seems that they liked their bit of torture, they bounced back quickly.
The smaller amnesia did continue to grow after all 🥳🥳
Day 45
Gave them a good drenching with feed… still hot weather so they needed it. Possible rain tomorrow, but the outlook is hot and sunny 😎
IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2527.jpeg

And the bushy pcps
IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

Kree73

It seems that they liked their bit of torture, they bounced back quickly.
The smaller amnesia did continue to grow after all 🥳🥳
Day 45
Gave them a good drenching with feed… still hot weather so they needed it. Possible rain tomorrow, but the outlook is hot and sunny 😎
View attachment 18855304
View attachment 18855305
View attachment 18855308
View attachment 18855309
And the bushy pcps
View attachment 18855306
View attachment 18855307
I see the auto's are preparing for a shed loads of bud . The bushy ones sometimes hide good nuggs too :tiphat: