What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

Kree73

🤣
All in safe hands, plenty of dirt space all around and everything damp from the questionable summer we’ve had.
Was only me in the dark, with little miss b watching from the window so not much of an event I’m afraid… just a little pre-solstice burn up, as is tradition 😂

I’m planning to concentrate most of my efforts indoors this year… all documented of course …(mrs b not keen for garden trees this year) unless we can find a nice guerilla patch between us.

I’m also planning to use the sun for one veg period of indoor girls (June/July) to speed up my rotation a little…. Can’t be buying at Christmas again
I hear you there , I can't be buying it anytime of the year. Just not managed that secret combo. A nice outside patch and balls big enough to need a wheelbarrow is what is needed as you say ... Loads out leave them to tree-out proper . Hopefully have jars full all year around.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I hear you there , I can't be buying it anytime of the year. Just not managed that secret combo. A nice outside patch and balls big enough to need a wheelbarrow is what is needed as you say ... Loads out leave them to tree-out proper . Hopefully have jars full all year around.
Definitely

I’ve got my eyes on a few from the current catalogue for indoor this year ( kore, lemonade og, exodus and killer orange) which should save me bothering with cuttings for the year but I’m interested to see what @PANIKZ has in the pipeline….

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just looking back at the thread…. We’re about as far from the summer as we can get (nearly anyway) -3° and dropping at the moment.
I suppose I should get on google earth for some plot-spotting :tiphat: