What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Looks great, mr brunch. I have a no-name AA running in my tent at the moment but it is a runt compared to yours. Good job! :rasta:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It has been flowering for 2 weeks or so. But . . . the big but . . . it is in a tent with a photo that takes precedence so it has to live with 12/12. And it was a really, really slow starter so I don't have big hopes. I just popped it because I was afraid I would have nothing but guys when I started with 3 regs of Burning Bush. I ended up with only one girl who is taking over the tent so the AA is stuck in one corner.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good heavy rain for the last few hours, girls getting a good soaking…. I see more tying in my near future

mr.brunch

Veteran
Those Ammy's will bring you a nice earlier refill . Maybe you could have enough to see you into next year 🤔😎
From what I’m seeing so far I would definitely suggest getting yourself some of the auto amnesia for next year… autos have evidently come a long way, the big girl is up to my chin height and even the other one that got snapped over in two places is chest height 👍

Hillbilly69

I'm impressed with the size of them too mr brunch. I'm used to autos being small 2 foot plants. Yours are much larger. Will be interesting to see how they finish up.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I'm impressed with the size of them to mr brunch. I'm used to autos being small 2 foot plants. Yours are much larger. Will be interesting to see how they finish up.
Exactly- the only autos I’ve done outside were auto gelato, which ended up just over knee high … the big one has spread out a lot too

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 65
Hot sunny day today.. in preparation I emptied the pool through the hose (slow deep watering) onto both the weed patch and the veg patch - gave the girls about 1.5 hours and the veg most of the night.
The pool holds around 850 gallons, and this treatment seems to make everything grow like mad. The ladies probably had roughly 150-200 gallons on their patch.
Amnesia-
IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

And the PCPs waiting for their time to shine ✨
IMG_2634.jpeg

Kree73

Day 65
Hot sunny day today.. in preparation I emptied the pool through the hose (slow deep watering) onto both the weed patch and the veg patch - gave the girls about 1.5 hours and the veg most of the night.
The pool holds around 850 gallons, and this treatment seems to make everything grow like mad. The ladies probably had roughly 150-200 gallons on their patch.
Amnesia-
View attachment 18862446
View attachment 18862447
View attachment 18862448
View attachment 18862449
View attachment 18862450

And the PCPs waiting for their time to shine ✨
View attachment 18862451
Invasion of the AA's. Lol

mr.brunch

Veteran
Little more rain this morning- looking unsettled for the next few weeks but as long as we get some sunshine that’s ok
They’re thickening up day by day, and I need to tie the PCPs again tomorrow

Latest posts

Latest posts