What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Evening everyone :tiphat:
Throwing my hat into the ring for this one- only got a small patch outdoors but I’m going to try to maximise it.
Going with 2 x auto amnesia and 2 x pink cherry pie, the plan being to tie and train the pcp while the autos are cooking then bend further to fill the space the autos leave behind.

I’ve cut windows from the sides and base from two of my 3L pots , inserted them into intact pots, filled with soil and planted the autos.. so I can plant the whole cut pots in the ground.
The pcp are in small pots to start.

Trying to add pics but unable…. I’ll try tomorrow

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That sounds like an interesting grow Mr Bunch. It shouldn't be too much longer on the photos upload. They are working on it now.

mr.brunch

Veteran
That sounds like an interesting grow Mr Bunch. It shouldn't be too much longer on the photos upload. They are working on it now.
Thanks for stopping by mate :tiphat:
Hopefully the picture issue won’t last long… don’t like keeping grow photos on my phone for too long

mr.brunch

Veteran
IMG_2261.jpeg

IMG_2262.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg
IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2268.jpeg

Pics from Saturday :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice! Worms are a growers best friend!
I’m lucky in that department- garden has so many worms that they regularly squeeze out through cracks in the paths.
Some years I’ll spread the 3/4 done compost on the veg patch in December, leave it on top and it’s gone by February

mr.brunch

Veteran
:love: waiting for you to dig up some food! Weather is looking nice over there, still quite cold and wet here. Nights still going down to 3-4 degrees Celsius. Long range forecast is looking good though! Have fun!!
Still looking like pretty changeable weather for the next couple of weeks- humid nights followed by cold ones, and lots of rain… took advantage of the past few days sunshine to get some prep work done 👍 aiming to plant them out around 16th-17th if the forecast holds.

Put the little ladies in the tent tonight to get them established… opened up their leaves in the sun this afternoon so they are ready to go

Hillbilly69

Nice! They'll be in the sun in no time! I'm at least 3 weeks from planting out... the challenge will be to select the ladies that seem the best to proceed to the outdoors... :plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts