Veteran
Day 69 auto amnesia
IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2646.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Heavy rain and cool all day today- not typical summer weather by any means, and tomorrow is forecast high winds of around 50mph which could be worrying seeing as it’s midsummer and everything is in full leaf 🍃…. Hopefully the girls are sheltered enough 🤞

Hillbilly69

Heavy rain and cool all day today- not typical summer weather by any means, and tomorrow is forecast high winds of around 50mph which could be worrying seeing as it’s midsummer and everything is in full leaf 🍃…. Hopefully the girls are sheltered enough 🤞
Oh boys, good luck, will test how sturdy they are... I'm sure they'll be fine 😉

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gazebo went flying over the fence into next doors garden so far- ripped the guide ropes out of the ground and snapped my extra strings tying it down
It is one of my main visual shields so this is worrying…. I am intending to put it back together when the wind dies down but that’s tomorrow.

Kree73

Gazebo went flying over the fence into next doors garden so far- ripped the guide ropes out of the ground and snapped my extra strings tying it down
It is one of my main visual shields so this is worrying…. I am intending to put it back together when the wind dies down but that’s tomorrow.
Shall I pop over and give you a hand ... Bell me if yes :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Shall I pop over and give you a hand ... Bell me if yes :tiphat:
Cheers for the offer mate but I’ve rescued it… winds died back enough this morning so I put it back up- tied up to the fence posts, tree etc to keep it there.

Buds are looking very swollen and mature, maybe it’s the autumnal type weather we’ve had for the last week or two, but I don’t think they’ll be long until chopping 👍🤞🙏

Kree73

Cheers for the offer mate but I’ve rescued it… winds died back enough this morning so I put it back up- tied up to the fence posts, tree etc to keep it there.

Buds are looking very swollen and mature, maybe it’s the autumnal type weather we’ve had for the last week or two, but I don’t think they’ll be long until chopping 👍🤞🙏
Fair enough, my girls seemed un-phased . I was sort of expecting them to all be battered to pieces .
A nice earlier refill for your tin 😁

mr.brunch

Veteran
Fair enough, my girls seemed un-phased . I was sort of expecting them to all be battered to pieces .
A nice earlier refill for your tin 😁
They’ve had just shy of 11 weeks so far, so shouldn’t be too far off…. I’m being vigilant checking for mould because of all the rain, but I haven’t seen any yet

Latest posts

Latest posts