What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwity

Veteran
am i wrong but i have noticed with my sativas that the less trichs that are on it the more celebral the high, everytime i get a sugar coating it is more a mongy up and makes me a bit more confused. does any have any experience or is it just my strains

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
am i wrong but i have noticed with my sativas that the less trichs that are on it the more celebral the high, everytime i get a sugar coating it is more a mongy up and makes me a bit more confused. does any have any experience or is it just my strains

You might be onto something here. More resin means more terpenes, and some terpenes are known to affect the high one way or another.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Rhaina those Sabaneas look really big....don't wan't to think in 2 o 3 months...hehe.

Raco, lovely Colombian Moño Rojo bro :) Love your Colombian!!

Here are my litle Sir lanka :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

salut

motaloca

Delta 9 Brainstorm haze,

Attachments

• Image365.jpg
    Image365.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Image368.jpg
    Image368.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Image367.jpg
    Image367.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Image371.jpg
    Image371.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19

seedmouse

Cambodian

Cambodian

Hi everyone...

Here's some fresh heads from an old man who lived near me in North Cambodia...

Stunk of mango...really nice after the cure..

Keep the Sativa flame alive..

sm

Whoops..also attached is an NFT system we set up..

Attachments

• Cambodia1.JPG
    Cambodia1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
  • cambodia2.JPG
    cambodia2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0822.JPG
    IMGP0822.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP0628.jpg
    IMGP0628.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 21

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Hello everyone, looking good, some neat things around.

@ REALPOTency

usually a plant that small does not require any nutes yet, it appears to be over watered, but if not there is another problem at hand. Something is locking the nutes out, it is not eating them that fast.

I'd stop feeding until you figure out what it is or you're going to have a build up of salts that can really damage your grow. Just my .02 good luck.

seedmouse

Cheers Supa...

Was some of the sweetest i've ever encountered....I had many seeds from the old man but never brought em in my luggage back home...cutoms where i live do their job.

REALPOTency

Veteran
Hello everyone, looking good, some neat things around.

@ REALPOTency

usually a plant that small does not require any nutes yet, it appears to be over watered, but if not there is another problem at hand. Something is locking the nutes out, it is not eating them that fast.

I'd stop feeding until you figure out what it is or you're going to have a build up of salts that can really damage your grow. Just my .02 good luck.

thanks for the response
i think the sustrate is poor,many perlite

Baba Ku

Veteran
I agree with motaco. Real, you could grow them in 100% perlite as long as the feed is proper. You can see that a main leaf is taking on lots of nutrient by the burnt tip. This is a clue that it is feeding a bit too heavy. At that age, it helps to keep the kids out of the cookie jar. Balanced diet kids grow big and strong, while kids allowed to eat cookies and sweets all the time end up fat winded puds.

I don't think the medium is the problem. I would suggest you get those beauties in some proper cups with some more medium. Then flush them out with plain water. Flush them real well, maybe 3 or 5 times the amount the cup they are in will hold. This will flush collected salts and anaerobic bacteria out, as well as give the roots some new oxygen.

I hate trying to tell another person how to do things, it is just that when I see such beautiful specimens of old sativa lines it makes me cheer you on and want to help. If that makes any sense?

Keep us updated on how they do!

bodymind

Veteran
the tomhill haze looks gorgeous! and the panama x oaxacan cross looks like a great cross!
here is my pure sativa pheno of mr. alkaline's kalimost x cocoakush/flo f2's

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
firekali

beautiful pics

i love the fact you grew her outdoors ,very inpressive

iare you in the tropics ?im curious as to the location/latitude ?

1luvbigherb

F

FIREofKALI

hi bigherb

shes still growing...and shes not outdoors, shes in greenhouse...well hehe im not in the tropics by no mean bro...im in nothern hemisphere, end of season is end of october...so i have to force hazes to flower...

stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts