What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sativa-lovers,hope u r all well? I just got back from Brasil a few weeks back,had a lovely time in Bahia and briefly Pernambuco,smoked some great Sativa's and saw a few nice little plots and a 2 astonishing fields as well-sorry but I couldn't use a camera or a phone when visiting those larger locations for obvious reasons but I have a few pips to show the strains being grown there in the near future.
I smoked 5 Brasilian Sativas(1 commercial brick, 2 from some from small growers and 2 big field) and 2 from Paraguay(1 brick and 1 Primo buddage).
Average weed if you buy from the street is 1-3 real per gram or thereabouts(cheap) but I was given all the weed I smoked for free by connections so just secondhand info re:buying a draw on the street really.
Heres a couple of pics of Brasil budz for you...I will post more when I have time(had nothing but problems since I got back!!boo)
1st 2 pics are BahiaBlackhead grown and cured by a friend local style(lovely weed a very serene,calm sativa). The next is from Paraguayan seed but grown in Pernambuco.The last pic is a friends small Geurrilla plot in the hills....All diff strains,Some are hybrids. :good:

Attachments

• SDC10603.jpg
    SDC10603.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 19
  • SDC10618.jpg
    SDC10618.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 27
  • SDC10601.jpg
    SDC10601.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 22
  • SDC10616.jpg
    SDC10616.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21

bigherb

Veteran
Sierra Leona

sierra leona clones

:wave:

beautiful pics

im very curious about this sierra leona

im guessing its from sierra leone,but where in sierra?

id love to hear a smoke report im curious as to the taste/aromas n effects aswell

the clones pics are reminescent of my nevs

1luvbigherb

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
high Bigherb

they come from close Freetown.

i dont know florewing time but when she is ready I will try to make a smoke report :)

Peace
ginga

bigherb

Veteran
high Bigherb

they come from close Freetown.

i dont know florewing time but when she is ready I will try to make a smoke report :)

Peace
ginga

sup brother

LOL

i almost thought you were joking till i researched freetown which is the capital of sierra leone

the info is appreciated i await a smoke report and gather this is you first run ,since i cant find any other reports

this seems to be a unique/rare strain i think she will yield well please keep me posted

best wishes

1luvbigherb

Nobeard

Hello all. I've been working my way through this thread, but thought I would jump ahead to ask a question. I've been away for a while (passing piss tests since '83) and am not updated on what's available. I would like some recommendations for sativa strains which might do well at 47degrees N latitude, about 7500 ft elevation. At this point I am playing with Mexican bagweed and a couple of commercial hybrids (Mr Nice stock) but am interested in your ideas for my location.

conlarazon

Veteran

hello ...

Elmanito_ Parvati from The Real Seed Co. ??

Raco _ I have a Colombian Sabanera from Alex LMN, you know anything about this strain?

Beautiful sativa plants

regards

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
hello ...

Elmanito_ Parvati from The Real Seed Co. ??

Raco _ I have a Colombian Sabanera from Alex LMN, you know anything about this strain?

Beautiful sativa plants

regards

im not raco, but, this is colombian sabanera from Alex LMN, do you ask about this?

Last edited:

conlarazon

Veteran

Hello RG how are you, I wonder why I have a few years ago these seed and know nothing of them, but I see they are beautiful plants, tell me something about the quality of the grass ... in the Spanish thread ALEX appears this strain?

Salud para ti

Sorry my english

Cool Moe

Veteran
This strain is called northernberry, it's northern lights #5 x blueberry. This was the only sativa pheno is the pack. It's about a week away from chop. Does anyone know what the sativa/haze component is in NL#5?

yoss33

Veteran
Hey, bushweed, it's always a pleasure to see the pics of Kangativa's sativas :)
Just wanted to ask you a question since you are into the know of Australian genetics. Do you have experience with this strain called 303? And how would you compare its high to MM and Thai?

Nevi

This strain is called northernberry, it's northern lights #5 x blueberry. This was the only sativa pheno is the pack. It's about a week away from chop. Does anyone know what the sativa/haze component is in NL#5?

As far as I remember it was Thai,as Bushweed say too.Around 20%,but dont hang me if its less.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a mutant I found in crossing F13 X A11, def. sativa dom.
she is as frosty as any indica I've grown. :D

picture.php

She's coming down today, as mold is showing up.

Last edited:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!! That gal sure is frosty HL.

Here's a pic of my recently harvested Sativas.
From left to right-Ace Mix (Dubi said look like a Tikal hybrid), Green Haze x Panama (ACE)and Khmer Gold(Gypsy Nirvana)

Status
Not open for further replies.