What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigherb

Veteran
hi bigherb

shes still growing...and shes not outdoors, shes in greenhouse...well hehe im not in the tropics by no mean bro...im in nothern hemisphere, end of season is end of october...so i have to force hazes to flower...

stay safe

i like your style,lucky you a green house ,well hopfully we have an indian summer and november will be mild for us both

my experience has been outdoor and while i throughly understand that pure sativas and sat dom hybrids will not finish depending on your location ,i like to push things too the limit and somtimes i like too see for myself ,last year was my first experience with a haze hybrid and both neville haze and sk/hz finished outdoor in NYC quite surprising but these were mature and i was very impressed ,soo this year i got 1 nev's 2 hillbillyhaze ,NH is a plant i will forever have in my garden

1luvbigherb

Quitters

f1 = 2 gold sativas

f1 = 2 gold sativas

:tiphat:

picture.php

H

HeryRhom

Hello, a Swazi red that I fortunately saved after regeneration and patience, happy Iam :)

picture.php

picture.php

...starting her rebloom now...
picture.php

Vibes :wave:

Lionroot

It has been a while that I don't take a look at this amazing thread

Congrats and :respect: to all

amazing genetics and lovely pics K+

PrinceOfPersia

Gambian Sativa

Gambian Sativa

I managed to get a clone a couple of weeks into flower. rooted in bubble and starting to grow in soil now. Just a backup if the motherclone shows as a good crossing plant.

I have never grown anything thats stretches as much as this kind of sativa and she even flowers for ages. around 3 months of flowering now.

Growroom. gambia in the back. between a 600 w and a 400w hps-

And some pictures of the pistils. pictures are not the best.

Is there anyone in here who has experiance growing gambian weed? or just something similar.. Im curios to know how long you guys think she will go??..

Planning to pollinate, just waiting for more hair too so the persian Stud can cum all over her :cathug: hehe

The smell have dissapered from her suddenly, im sure it will return in the right momemt. No trichomes yet.

Anybody got any experiance growing this kind? the sierra leona would probbaly remind a little about ?

Peace all

Pop

S

sativagrower87

looking good PrinceOfPersia :) maybe you should find some info on senegalese sativas. because they are in the same region so i think pretty similar:kos:

PrinceOfPersia

looking good PrinceOfPersia :) maybe you should find some info on senegalese sativas. because they are in the same region so i think pretty similar:kos:

Thank you :tiphat:. Ive been looking for landraces in the same area. its pretty sparce with info. Was hoping some1 would pop up and shed some info

Backround story is..
My brother went to gambia. They looked for some weed to smoke. and all they got wasnt potent nor good. Buds were Brown and gold color.

They also visited farmers. They cultive in semi size. not big not small. At that time plants were still small. and nothing worth telling about.
But my brother brought seeds bak and was sure i could bring out the true high of this weed. He said the weed they bought was very bad treathed

so it will be fun seeing what she offers. definately interresing for now :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Love the Tom Hill Haze, Kali. These are small OTH and OTH Hybrids from Ace. We'll see how long I can leave them outdoors here. They have just started 12/12 this week.

REALPOTency

Veteran
Oaxaca x panama #1

OxP#3, rare mutant

CaliO(thai x afghan x AcapulcoGold),from california hippie friend:tiphat:

what sativa phenotype be?tai or AcapulcoG?
the smell to touch her is absolutely citric ,nothing skunky like CaliO from the dutch banks

good smokes to all

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! ^^ :D
I did a Tom´s Haze female x Panama/Colombian male cross
here are the hybrids,yesterday :)

3w3.jpg

Ise

High sativa lovers! I tought i may share this pics with you in this thread. Its Old Timer's Haze x Destroyer . Mother was a Purple Haze plant, that's why the colurs are there...

Destrohaze_0035.jpg

these are the lower buds

DestrohazePurple.jpg

Awesome stuff gkn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts