picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
E

elmanito

picture.php

This is more a Malana than a Kerala.Malana has some broader leaves than a Parvati and yeah we're humans so we make mistakes sometimes.

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Still looking incredible everyone. I love the thais from oz. I agree that the Highland Oazacan X White widow looks so beautiful. What a beast!

The comment about calling Elmanito bro...are you female Elmanito?

E

elmanito

Hey brothers,

For you i can be a female if you like.:D
The Highland Oaxacan x WW is the one from Kangativa not mine.

These Oaxacans are mine

picture.php

picture.php

Original Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants guys, hadn't been by this thread in a long while... Because of my garden light, I tend to steer from the sativas... Makin me think twice now, I'm drooling over here... Bushweed! Your garden last May was over the top! Thanks for showing us how these plants can perform... Growing like gangbusters... :) Those gals were pushin now! :headbange :canabis:

bodymind

Veteran
Titoon! those are great shots! they look like bamboo! i've seen your posts and threads for a while, but this is the first time i've commented. keep the great adventures! and keep us updated!

bigwity

Veteran
that the way to do it boys that patch looks well special i love the up above shot it really give you a sense of scale its a mahoosive grow +rep

Lack

nice very nice cant wait to start my pahari farmhouse and mama thai maybe a little northern lights X haze

Oh yeeeaah man, I have some Northern Lights 5 x Haze going now, they're about a week old now I think. Also got some of that Dr. Grinspoon going. So stoked! :dance013:

L

lalandia

Heres a cross of two nepal landraces..I only know the parvati is one of the genes in this plant, but i hope the guy is comming home some day with more info and seeds..

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

IMG_5751-1.jpg

Grow in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts