What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Some Cbg's Mexico Miochacan x Nepal H. Flowering very fast...the resin start to appear :muahaha:

Other girl not as fast as the other, buy smells better! Some dust with some XVIII x Uzbeki polen...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of you know this, but one of the staunchest growers and distributors of sativa genetics, LMN, has passed away this week. :badday:

I know he posted MANY incredible pics here of his awesome outdoor sativas and we are all the richer for it. His incredible generosity spreading both landrace and his own sativa hybrids is all the more rewarding for our community. Let's make sure we keep these strains going in his honor & spirit.

R.I.P. Alex

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
WOW I had no idea. RIP la mano negra.

I have lots of that guys pics saved. An incredible grower to be sure. Dwarfs my skills.

T

toodles

La Mana Negra, the fellow who grew all those huge wonderful haze plants we saw on herehe one who passed away?

That really is sad.

My condolences to his family and friends.
RIP

Toodles

Gist

Toodles, that SSH x SSH looks amazing.

Those are some interesting mixes dan woody.

Sativas forever!

R.I.P. LMN

l33t

Veteran
RIP .. his grows were amazing and inspirational to say the least... I hope one day I will be able to grow outdoors like him... such beautiful sativas.. liberty !

Last edited:

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
LMN's congolese

congoDSCF5383.jpg

congoDSCF5384.jpg

congoDSCF5385.jpg

Peace
RG

B

bonecarver_OG

do you have anymore info on that one highlighter?

nice pics rainha! keep em coming! un abrazo hermana, desde la alma.

peace all

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Bone! :wave:

The Purple Peace is celebrating her 15th yr. this summer, created by Green Ambassador of the Canna Embassy. It consists of the old Dutch outdoor strain, Viking, which has been around on about 30 yrs! She was crossed w/ a Nepali that was acclimated in Holland for 20 yrs. Old school shit. a true outdoor strain!

I touched her up w/ some NepJam pollen a few wks back, hope to see some good results next yr w/ the Nepalese genetics doing their dance! :wink:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely pics Rainha & HL!!
AF travelled to the Casamance region of Senegal and shared awesome pics
Handful of jamba
Thx Petit!! :rasta:
jamba.jpg

LMN,we miss you.

D

Dalaihempy

Highlighter said:
Purple Peace, mostly sativa, this a.m.

Highlighter nice looking plant i had a purple line that looked very close to that in the erly 80s i got from some imported mj that i belive was from asia the plant would stay green and only flowers would turn purple from the start of flowering even in extream heat very sweet tasteing smoke that was quiet potent it was stronger than all the erly sk that was around only prob with the line was it had a tendancy to throw a few nannas on lower branches but didnt throw many seeds i past it on to a cussen who grew it for years i tryed to get it back a few years ago got a few seeds nil germed life.

Nice work.

Roco bet that hand full would make a canna cup event very quiet lol.

man i would love to get my hands on soe pure sativa's=,( but unfortunatlly i cannont afford to spend the money on a seed company and all that comes thru these parts is shitty indica brick ive grown many seeds but never had a chance to get pure sativa's i did manage to get my hands on some sativa bag seed at the all good festival but chances are its a cross=/

Cannacopia

Lots and lots of great pics in this thread- too many to count.

Nice show to all participants. :cool:

Here's a pic one of our favorite sativas- the lemongrass thai. Enjoy! :joint:

Cannacopia

Status
Not open for further replies.