Congolese
DSCF5369.jpg

DSCF5368.jpg

DSCF5370.jpg

Peace RG

Syd

ICMag Donor
Dalaihempy said:
Hi all as theres few pure sativa males pictured i thort to add a few.

These 2 are pure thia sativa males i flowerd i was a little suprised at just how much pollen these guys made the males are pure and hermie free.

Hi mate, those Thais look really good. What did you pollen with them?

D

Dalaihempy

hi guys and thanks i havent grown many of these thia line i do a set amount each run cull the hermies clone fems n males i culled all i found when cw/og fell and i was hopeing to find a nice male to put over the girls but found 2 this run so im really happy as its a very old thia line.

I dusted a mauie plant with them as i gave up in search of my hawiian sativa i thort to throw a thia over this mauie as its special just needs legs.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
hempy, grab those maui x thai seeds, and meet me in Hav'aii (old school spellin). We'll get those puppies acclimatized, and well into Hawaiian Sativadom!!! When you run the babies, let's see some pix!! :)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The colombian cripi ...typical newbies first guerrilla grow... :muahaha:
These phuckers are pretty lazy and got very tired..brokend hands and such...
This pic was taken last VII-13... the guys told me yesterday that some of the plants are 2 meters+ tall :D
I´m going to visit the garden this week,will take pics...and cuttings :rasta:
GetAttachment72.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

hempy,
gorgeous...are they cuts of the same male or siblings? :D
EM,
Really nice girl :yes:

Last edited:
J

John Public

Really great pics everywhere in this topic :joint:

Here are some lambsbread at 5 weeks of flowering. Just starting to flower indeed jejeje

D

Dalaihempy

Raco said:
hempy,
gorgeous...are they cuts of the same male or siblings? :D
EM,
Really nice girl :yes:

hiya roco no there brothers i have clones of them and 2 sisters plus more seed wich are inbreed 6 generations since 78 i was told the plans basicly to preserve the line.

rasjano

hi bros...
my Corinto with 3 month of "curado"...

corinto-2.jpg

and the Sierra Charlie by kuker ( colombian lines aclimatada here in chile)...

sierra.jpg

sierracharlie.jpg

saludos :joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
simply world class stuff in here! i will get you some najs iran sativa male soon

Chaman

Raco, you think those will be done in time ?(before climate changes too much) Looking good my friend.
Blessings
Chaman

spicecowboy

Mutation?

Mutation?

Okay,- as this phenomenon occured on a Sativa, and this thread is visited by a lot of experienced growers, I decided to place my question here.

Sorry, but I can´t provide any pictures, as I don´t have the possibilty to make close enough macros to show this strange "mutation".

Strain is the "feminized" version of Greenhouse Seeds "Arjan´s Haze#3".

The trichome coverage is good and dense(at least in parts), the size of trichomes is very, very small, mainly without any stalks, just the heads, which is actually a good sign, and can be found in many pure Sativas...- so let me come to the point:

There are calyxes that seem to have fully developed, but out of the calyx(and I mean directly out of the middle) grew a new calyx.

What I mean is, there is a Calyx growing out of a Calyx.

The first Calyx opened, and out came another one,- the first without a pistil, and the second one(that grew out of the older one) with the usual pistil.

I decribed it a bit chaotic, but I guess you get the picture...

Not all the Calyxes are formed this way, but a pretty large amount is...

So what the f.... is this?

Is it a normal phenomenon occuring with some strains, or is it a kind of mutation?

As allready mentioned above: Unfortunately I can´t shoot good enough macros to show what it actually looks like.

spice

By the way: The Arjan´s Haze#3 is not a big yielder, no trichome monster(very, very small trichomes, but quite a density of them), it doesn´t have a high terpene density(but the smell is interresting and quite nice, with woody tones, and some very light chemmy citrus),- but after all the bad things I heard about Greenhouse Seeds, I must say that this one did much better than I expected(was just a try, to give GHS a chance..).

Can´t report on the high, as the flowers are still drying, but I´ll definitely write up a little report with some pics in a few weeks.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
some cuties im coming across in the MrNice "Walkabout" mix.

A selection of mixed outdoor varieties with all genetics of supreme sources including Thai, Haze, India, early Skunks, Mexicans, and New Guinea.

...all about the 45-50 day mark.....

anyone got a guess on this one.....?

no idea what im working with. but, if anyone could give me an educated guess, it'd be the visitors of this thread.....

the topped one pictured here (last 3 photos), has a lemon peppery scent with a hint of cedar smells on the bottom end. takes abuse like a champ (split the main meristem trying to position the tops.....bounced right back) and likes to stretch like maaad. good thing i went 12/12 from seed.

first plant pictured, reminds me of a "widowed haze" in a sense. smells citriusy and spicey and once my light hogs get harvested these will be right under the intense light. but ive no clue what either of these are.....or when theyll finish.

im planning on about 80+ days for number 2 and about 70days for number one. but we'll see and ride the tide til they done.

one of the greatest threads on this site!

keep it up gang!

greetings from................here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.