What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toodles

These are from seeds I made this spring. These came from seeds of the least sativa like pheno of the 3 MNS SSH F1 plants I had seeds from. I don't have a clue after that. All had the same father. The top plant looks like it might be trying to finish. It isn't much of a resin producer. The bottom plant is really frosting up nicely. No signs of finishing yet. The mother of these plants was a very poor yielder too. These ain't looking great for yield. Momma smoked/smokes good though. :joint:

Toodles

Click on pic to enlarge

SSH X SSH #4 at 45 days flower

SSH X SSH #7 at 45 days flower

bud from #7

Last edited:

oldtoker

i decide to mess with pics also heres out side with no flash at 7-8 when we have a slight better light for photo, i just use a dig cam on macro setting i have good camera but am bad.

click and they get bigger, i dunno how to force the size of them upon you like some of these cats..... i think these are really good pics i can zoom untell i see the trichomes and ect, but they never end up that size on here?

heres with sunmaster box look like energy man jah

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
Highland Lao - Hmong strain - very potent classy Indochinese ganja sativa, but without the paranoid edge - sandlewood aroma on curing with pleasant golden colouration to cured buds

"Indica" Kansha from an Akka opium village - (this strain has vast seeds), dense buds, smooth smoke and an extraordinary minty aroma... opium is the smoke of choice in these villages, this stuff is not very potent, and I believe is mostly used as an ingredient in curries (though I could not check that - the Akka did not even speak the little bit of Thai I do)

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
My, ngakpa, so many exotic treasures from you ! Lovely !

Here some young Capricho (Columbian x Manali), started 12/12 from seed under 200W CFL.

Irie !

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Highland Oaxacan Gold - 46 days

Highland Oaxacan Gold - 46 days

Here's a few photos of my H.O.G. at 46 days - a very compact plant (and buds) indeed. I did have two phenos, but the other started throwing a few male parts, and didn't seem quite happy, so I pulled it out and chopped it down, for another run later in less cramped conditions.

But this pheno is very happy, and has a spicy, warped fruit and solvent smell - a bit like a hot tomato sauce mixed with acetone, if that makes sense! It's an odd smell, but one of my Seedsman skunks last year had a very similar smell, and turned out to be a 13-week psychedelic dream of a strain. But that's another story...I'm guessing this specimen will go to about 11-12 weeks on current progress - nice and resiny too...:)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Longtime no post´s in this thread, so maybe I should represent something little...

First comes Kalimost:

This has been CRAZY summer for Herbalistic and beatutiful ladies (the flesh & blood one´s ;) have paralyzed my head and these girls did almost die. Really sad image in my floweringcloset guys... Plants in coco that havent been watered for days and not feeded for weeks :yoinks:

Well, thats all past now and new run is ahead consisting from mainly Destroyer clones :yes:

ngakpa: Thank you so much for your efforts to the community, love to hear more about your adventures in the Asian soil!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
This has been CRAZY summer for Herbalistic and beatutiful ladies (the flesh & blood one´s ;) have paralyzed my head and these girls did almost die. Really sad image in my floweringcloset guys... Plants in coco that havent been watered for days and not feeded for weeks :yoinks:

Well, thats all past now and new run is ahead consisting from mainly Destroyer clones :yes:

ngakpa: Thank you so much for your efforts to the community, love to hear more about your adventures in the Asian soil!

Herbalistic:
The flesh and blood ladies have ALWAYS given me the most trouble and heartache.With the herb,when you make a mistake you can replant...not a major loss economically..
:laughing:

Good to see you back among us!

Mriko:

I'm really interested to hear how those Capricho work for you.I had some of those,but I think I gifted those before my move halfway around the world.I'll probably be kicking myself for doing that.

EM:More pics of you Goldfinger!!That cross sounds great!How can you go wrong with Flo in the mix.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
l33t said:
And herbalistic I am pretty sure you asked to have a look at my african swazi rooi bart. Well here it is , about 80 days from seed 10/14.Flowered from seed. I am not sure what photos u want to see, maybe close budshots ? Let me know...

2964African_Sativa_Swazi_RooiBart_BigBuds01.jpg

Sorry for taking all this time before reply :redface:

They sure does look beautiful like GP mentioned and yielders they are, regarding your & mine experience, but what is shitty is that I found the same hemp like effects after 143 days of floweringcycle...

+++

Because of my lousy maintenance, it seems they both (mother & daughter) caught some nasty fungus that started from the beginnings of foxtails...

I have never seen mold in my plants, but this is the closest to it, could someone with better knowledge clarify me is this mold what can be seen on this cola???? I sure do hope it´s not, I sure do.....

And about the potency.... Like said it´s hemp like right after drying, but as experienced with other pure sativas, they need cure to reveal their potency ::2cents:

Exactly same thing with the Peruvian mountain sativa Rojó.. Right after harvest & drying it was hemp like, but after good time in jar curing it and it was the most clear & longlasting sativa I have experienced maybe :wink:

My only trouble now is the suspected mold.. Please let me know guys/ladies if this is safe to smoke, or do I need to turn the whole crop into extracts after flowering them almost half year???

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I don't think thats mold herbel,look's like how my lao's goes when flowering for a long time,the lower calyxes and surrounding leaf's seem to dry out.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
EM:
I hope this one you are working on is everything you hoped for.I have visited the thread you referenced many times,and am always on the lookout for the next update.

ngakpa:

That Highland Lao looks great,and sounds good too!

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
The new one should be big enough to put into flower in about a month, and I have some pollen standing by already to make F2s. As soon as the plant is big enough and has more leaves, I'll post a pic or two. I keep topping it to bush it out, so it only has 3-blade leaves anywhere right now - looks much nice at 7s and 9s...:)

l33t

Veteran
hey herbalistic

how are you doing man ? Yes , I agree that many sativas need proper curing to reveal their true potency but this is not what I found with the swazi rooi bart , even after 4 months of curing , so I turned it into BHO and it was kinda better. This was just my case , so cure it for a couple of months and see what happens !

have fun !

Chaman

things been looking real nice around here jejej all them sativas make me want to just go sit in my garden for a while..."home sick" while here at work jejeje, blessings.
Chaman

Spangli

TheHashAssassin said:
some nigerian girls just starting to bud outside

Hey HA

Those girls look nice:) Are they from Afropips stock?
I have one Afropips Nigerian in flower now and she has the same columnar structure as yours.

happy growing

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Here's a few pics of Lebanese...Open pollination......Pollinated by several Leb males...Using a blackout system to finish early...Also have some big females just starting to flower that will also get the open pollen mix..Lots of seeds for next year along with a few hybrids containing a Leb male as pollen donor....
(OGK,Bubba,ChemD,Sharon,Trainwreck,ect...)

Color re coming out even in the heat of summer.....Some of the pollinated flowers are tinged almost black........

TheHashAssassin

Spangli said:
Hey HA

Those girls look nice:) Are they from Afropips stock?
I have one Afropips Nigerian in flower now and she has the same columnar structure as yours.

happy growing

they are reefs. two phenos present in it. one that stays green and goes til the end of oct, one that purples and done mid sept. all the males I hacked had purple to their balls telling me they were the purp pheno. two had awesome smells so I am milking them now for their pollen. hopefully some of the girls are the green pheno.i find it trippier in the head.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Looking good él capitano :yes: Where do those Lebanese origin from? Lebanese of course, but is it "raw" cultivar straight from Lebanon, or etc..?

Here´s some Destroyer macros I had to took when I first time sampled these nugs after summer long cure :yummy:

This strain was good right after harvest, but after cure it´s god´s smoke :D

J

John Public

Great pics here !

Let's have a quick game:

2 Jamaican lambsbread are starting to flower amongst South indians. Can you find them in this mess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.