What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopy

Hi again sativa lovers.

I need your opinion :

My paraguayan sativa is nearly done I guess (and I have nothing to smoke since yesterday while I have many plants in flower now, to give you all the details). There are no amber trichomes yet but all of them are milky.

There is a proportion of white/red hairs of about 50/50 in the buds at mid-height (about 90/10 in the top part : whites in majority there).

You will notice the pollinated buds as well (x white rhino for a part, and x another paraguayan for the other part) : First time making seeds and I wanted to make like 20 or 30 seeds but it seems I'll get 150 or 200, lol... Anyway I don't mind (many plants running).

What will be the loss of potency (if any) if I cut the top third of it now (I don't mind losing 10 or 15% potency but I would if I lose 30/40% or more).
Of course I'm aware of the specific sativa high.

Well, here are a few pics (I'll update the specific paraguayan thread later today).

It is 72 days since 12/12 was initiated (almost started from seed)

Thanks !

G

She has some more time to go, at least a month I think. 120 days would not be unusual.

bigherb

Veteran
african herbman
damn that dp looks like som serious poison nice pics

l33t
that nevil sounds like its gonna be a bad momma cant wait for updates.ur monster swazi looks real juicy nice colas.

droopy
patients is a virtue wait for those ladies to fatten up n frost up.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Da Flynn Hawaiian- hey bro I wanted to tell you. My buddy on kuai found some MF a few times. Its one of his favorites now.

droopy. definitely wait. They are so hard to wait for I know but early sativas suck.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
OG haze & sexy mexy michoacan

OG haze & sexy mexy michoacan

Heres a few pics of my seeded Michoacan mex sativa at 6-7 weeks bloom.

And a quick pic of my original haze stringy budage but with a very potent up high.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

eh motaco...how you and the family? i hope you are good brother!!

i know i sent some seeds to friends on kaua'i....but i didn't think the frost was getting out of that circle....aloha bro!!

looking forward to smoking this sativa!!

staysafeeveryoneandhaveamuthaphuckin'niceday!!!!!

hardhat22

moe said:
nepalese are so easy to grow, (1000 meters nothing more)
Beautiful.Does the Nepalease need high elevation to succeed?Any tolerance to drought?Are they light or heavy feeders?Thanks.
marijuanamat said:
Heres a few pics of my seeded Michoacan mex sativa at 6-7 weeks bloom.
And a quick pic of my original haze stringy budage but with a very potent up high.
I love those stringy types,though none of mine have any flavor.What is the flowering time on that Michoacan.Does it have an up high or that powerful debilitating non-indica downer high that I find so hard to explain?And how the heck do you pronounce Michoacon?Lol.
Peace

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
I love the Moloka'i , beatiful plant.

Some colombians
We called Taco de 20 :)
T20DSCF5269.jpg

T20DSCF5270.jpg

Taco de 20 x Swazi
T20xSwaziDSCF5267.jpg

T20xSwaziDSCF5268.jpg

Peace RG

droopy

Hello sativa lovers !

Giving a little update about my paraguayan sativa (link is in my signature).

It is now 12 weeks under 12/12 (almost no veg time).
I did cut quite a few test buds, hence the missing buds here and there.
It seems it will finish in a few time (?)

I pollinated it but the pollination went ahead of my expectations (lol, will get 100s of seeds).

abcparag1.jpg

abcparag2.jpg

abcparag3.jpg

abcparag4.jpg

And here, a few other paraguayan phenos, the left one seems interesting.
abcparag5.jpg

abcparag6.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casamance,Senegal

Casamance,Senegal

terraces :D
pic courtesy of Petit(@ cannabiscafe.net) :wink:
DSC_034520282291.jpg

TheHashAssassin

Rainha, those taco de 20 look gorgeous. I got some of them and the Sabanera you sent me vegging out at a buddys place right now. Hopefully they will be going under the lights in abit.

B

bonecarver_OG

raco - tell petit the pics are really nice - and i hope his journey was even nicer!

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
TheHashAssassin said:
Rainha, those taco de 20 look gorgeous. I got some of them and the Sabanera you sent me vegging out at a buddys place right now. Hopefully they will be going under the lights in abit.

Hi THA :wink: Thanks

good luck with your Colombian.

New pics

Taco 20 x Swazi
T20xSwDSCF5317.jpg

T20xSwDSCF5316.jpg

Taco 20
T20DSCF5318.jpg

T20DSCF5319.jpg

and Congolese
Congo1DSCF5326.jpg

Congo1DSCF5329.jpg

Congo1DSCF5327.jpg

Congo1DSCF5328.jpg

Peace RG

ngakpa

Veteran
Hey - people who are interested in some Kullu/Parvati jungli strains such as Mriko has been showing please feel free to pm me

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran

bushman's from herbaria.

i'm feeding her bat guano, she's just been put under a 400 watter and 12/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.