What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

CARCHOFA

Montuno I believe she prefers alhambra. It has better ph and p-k levels
??
Nice plant, you know how to care well them!

Koondense

Veteran
Zacateca Tribute - Green Mountain Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers

Red October

Thats a beautiful looking plant koondense, the purple really shines through, how many did you run and was this the only one with the purple colouring? Had a shipment issue and didn't receive my seeds from ace (my own fault) but your plant looks awesome and I'll definitely make another attempt at getting some seeds in the future.

Found this on the destroyer page and I'm really interested if there is some truth behind this about the purple Zacatecas, maybe even the Cuban black haze cut could be related. Alot of comments where made about how Columbian it looked.

excerpt from a Snowhigh post

"I hope that the Mexican cultivars of old will return again. So much was lost, many family generations of growing family cannabis lines. I believe a lot of the mythical cannabis lines like Haze were comprised of mainly Mexican lines. Like the Purple Haze phenos, well it could be Colombian purple phenos but from my research and talking to people in the know. Some of the Purple phenos in say Old Timers Haze I believe is actually genetics from Zihuatanejo Purple which seeds were brought to the areas around the Big Sur Mountains which is below Santa Cruz down the coast of California.

Coincidentally the strain called Big Sur Holy Weed had Zacatecas Purple or Torreon Violet in its genetics. So the Delores Purple could have also been what people were calling now, Zacatecas Purple or Torreon Violet

Montuno

...como el Son...
Naaahh... But if my "Conguita" is very affectionate... Well, from time to time she tells me: "Montuno, feed me"; and I throw to her some "Strain Hunter" who is lost in the area...but otherwise she is a love of plant...

4-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company).

Main tip of the plant:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

??

Hola, CARCHOFA, cachondo... Como te va? Mas adelante volveré a las latas de Alhambra Especial, y en cuanto las ramas puedan aguantar el peso me pasaré a las botellas de ron añejo...(junto a las de refresco de cola de 2 litros, por si a alguien le apetece un cuba-libre....).

4-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company )

Secondaries branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

robotwithdreams

Veteran

Hello Green,
Hope you are well, i notice you have not been around in a bit. If you see this post id love to know if you did a smoke report of this beauty. If not, could i ask you to say a few words about her? I just found 5 punto rojo from cannabiogen i have left over from a couple years ago when i got 3 males which i could not keep at the time and have 5 seeds left.
Id love to know from those that might have run this line if its worth the effort and sq footage in a very limited grow space and too may lines to explore.

CARCHOFA

Hola, CARCHOFA, cachondo... Como te va? Mas adelante volveré a las latas de Alhambra Especial, y en cuanto las ramas puedan aguantar el peso me pasaré a las botellas de ron añejo...(junto a las de refresco de cola de 2 litros, por si a alguien le apetece un cuba-libre....).

4-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company )

Secondaries branches:

Si jeje, no hace falta que luzcas de músculo, si con una rama de esas cosechas más que yo en varias temporadas;) yo tengo que hacer bonsais, pero eso sí, la calidad es la misma, muy buena ramificación y producción. Buen trabajo de TSC!

Good luck to all in the prettiest part of the grow! Enjoy the views and the smells!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Si jeje, no hace falta que luzcas de músculo, si con una rama de esas cosechas más que yo en varias temporadas;) yo tengo que hacer bonsais, pero eso sí, la calidad es la misma, muy buena ramificación y producción. Buen trabajo de TSC!

Good luck to all in the prettiest part of the grow! Enjoy the views and the smells!

Ay, primico... Siendo, bajito, feo, esmirriado, pobre, y aún virgen a mi edad...de que iba a presumir, si no? A serranico chico, perro y caballo grande...

Ahora en serio: yo creo que hacer bonsáis es mucho más dificultoso y meritorio...que "hacer el borrico", como yo, que hago poco más que dejarlas crecer a su aire...

??

-" Niño! Pon aquí una lata de Alhambra Especial para el CARCHOFA; bien fresquita!"
-"Marchando!!":

10-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Main tip:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

I don't know why my last post has come out double...
CARCHOFA; vamos y terminante ya esa lata, que se te esta calentando la segunda...

10-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands;Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Secondaries branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maconhero

Ciao

Attachments

• 354A0E91-FEED-4C75-97DC-C1CAC598866E.jpg
    354A0E91-FEED-4C75-97DC-C1CAC598866E.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 16