What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo

King Congo

I agree that structure is awesome and beautiful.

Montuno - forgive me if I missed it earlier what is the smoke like on the King Congo?

Peace
F2F

Hola, F2F

I can copy you the note about the psychoactivity & taste of the previous King Congo that I cultivated another season. This previous King Congo I think was halfway between the Congo Point Noire and the South African Ciskei Highlands (or even more Ciskei's side), while this last King Congo that I am showing now is much more Congo Point Noire (I still don't know if its psychoactivity will vary; maybe even more potency and a not so extremely fruity taste?)

Copy:
On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, spieces, musk / chlorophyll, and an end to kiwi:

ec059ab3ca3693888f6c60671fbe790c.jpg

8e0e0f5977965d6afbb04960d34e893d.jpg

...However, in the harvested part on November-20, the dominant flavor and odor, by far, is a strong smellin' n taste, a delicious mixture of mandarin / sweet carrot / red berries & red wine's grapes..

4eeba309c81654001158cde37bb08e18.jpg

7d46a8987c6b65de51e556322386f273.jpg

c4825c5aa49953f606d21481343a05f4.jpg

About its type and quality of psychoactivity, comment before to describe it I use the usual terminology in Spain, which classifies the different types of sativa effects such as:
1- Lysergic or "trippy".
2- Electrical or energetical or exciting or caffeine or speedy or anphetaminic.
3- Euphoric or positives.
4- Introspective or creative or cerebral.
5- Indica's tendencias.
For me, this King Congo would be type 4- Introspective / Creative / Cerebral; Clean and clear effect, cerebrally stimulating, and slightly 2- Physically exciting (more " energétic" than "eléctrica", without anxiousity, an slightly 3-Positives or Euphorical (more " positive" than "euphorical"...
It remembers me a lot the Destroyer (CannaBioGen)

Very high power of psicoactivity , and longlasting.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Sup brother

Thankfully I’m feeling great , Sars Cov- 2 Negative. Been working all through this madness . To top it off it’s hoodie Season in NYC , my favorite time of the year and the best weather to work in (I work outdoors)

Guess I got NH on the brain ( in my jimmy voice ) . But if I recall or if you recall correctly. I only mentioned Nevilles Haze once before to you . But I first said Sour D possibly a NH hybrid

Like I’ve stated previously, I’ve only seen 4 NH Phenos personally. 1Nl Dom . Soo not much experience .

Enjoy your vintage NH , if you can share some full Plant pics

1luvbigherb

glad to hear about your health. yeah twice you asked me about NH, it is okay, it is fun. no, I cant take full plants pics, I have pic of it before flowering. structure is bushy and it is medium height. a lot of branches. it is nice productive plant. but in greenhouse it doesn't make big colas, it is more tiny.
picture.php

CARCHOFA

greetings to all
well, it's my first post here
interesting thread, full of great pictures and useful information

Old heirloom sativa grown outdoors, 43 North

beginning to bloom in early October:

View Image

here at the end of October

View Image

and ripening in the cold of late November:

View Image

Hello semilla and welcome! Can you tell us more about this strain. I'm not sure, but these pics remind me a thread about a group of friends that keep some sativas and indica by the yars with some special climate selection. Could it be? :biggrin:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Electric lady x pan-o-haze
(Zamaldelica x destroyer) x(Panama x original haze)
picture.php

Afghani x pan-o-haze
picture.php

Sterling haze
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

4-Octobrer-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei ); Tropical Seeds Company :

Born during the first week of May, I believe it is already more than 3 metres long in stem...
Looking west; part of the stem tip's side of plant:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

4-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company )

Looking West; steam bitrh's side part of the plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

Dang, Montuno, that plant is out of control, like a demented octopus on the rampage, and groping for victims.

Naaahh... But if my "Conguita" is very affectionate... Well, from time to time she tells me: "Montuno, feed me"; and I throw to her some "Strain Hunter" who is lost in the area...but otherwise she is a love of plant...

4-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company).

Main tip of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Kerala chellakutti @ 14 weeks overview

picture.php

This is the most resinous with best smell. A little less since the hps is on but temps are higher. Floral jasmin herbal musky

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
The most stretchy one. All the thin branches at the edge of the overview belong to her.

picture.php

The most chunky one with little to no growth when topping a flowering brach.

picture.php